13:Trapped

(Jaehyun's POV)

'Ahhh Y/n, why do you have to always scare me?~ Please be fine~'

Everyone was in the meeting room, confused on why they are here. I wanted to tell them what happened to make them less confused, but I was too shocked from the news that I can't believe it either.

Taeyong:"You guys might be wondering why we are all here."

All of them nodded.

Taeyong:"Well I'll tell you. There is no easy way to say this but Chenle, your sister has been caught."

Chenle:"WHAT!!! YOU MEAN SHE GOT CAPTURED??!!"

Renjun was trying to calm Chenle down but it wasn't working one bit.

Taeyong:"We are here to make a plan to get her back as fast as possible, even if it means killing Seventeen."

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up in a very dark room. I couldn't see anything but one thing I know is the my arms and legs were tied up.

Then the door knob that I couldn't see rattled and I pretended to be asleep again.

The door opened with a creak and footsteps came towards me.

???:"I know you are awake honey, don't have to fake it you know?"

I opened my eyes to see the lights were on and there was a man standing in-front of me.

???:"So, are you going to tell me who you are, why are you here and who send you here? Or are we going to do it the hard way?"

Then he pulled out a knife from his back-pocket.

"Why don't you tell me who you are first?"

???:"Fine, I'm S.coups and I'll be the last person you see before you die."

"How funny when you say I'm going to die. Don't underestimate a girl S.coups cause not all girls are weak."

S.coups:"Ugh, I can't deal with you anymore. Girls!!"

As soon as he shouted that, 13 girls with masks over their nose and mouths came into the room.

???:"Yes babe?"

S.coups:"I've got a new torture toy for you."

They all turned to me and smirked.

???2:"Thanks Coups, let's have fun girls~"

(TBC)