42:Back to Normal

(A/n's POV)

Y/n was dismissed from the hospital after 2 weeks of staying and was now head home with Taeyong driving.

Jaehyun:"You tired?"

Jaehyun asked looking at the sleeping Y/n. She just nodded and Jaehyun patted his shoulder, signaling her to rest her head.

She layed her head and knocked out completely into deep slumber. Jaehyun just smiled at his girlfriend. She has been always complaining to him that the hospital bed was to uncomfortable for her to sleep in.

(Time Skip)

Jaehyun:"Babe, wake up~ We're here."

The tiny girl groaned and hugged Jaehyun's waist, not wanting to get up.

Y/n:"Carry me.~"

Her raspy voice was soft yet cute to Jaehyun and he couldn't resist the cuteness so he piggy-backed Y/n into the house and laid her on their bed.

The girl was out in a flash back to sleeping like a rock again.

Jaehyun went to the living room where the rest of the members are.

They were all chatting with each other and it was a very chill evening. Then suddenly, a question came out of Jaehyun's mouth.

Jaehyun:"Hey guys, do you want to quit mafia?"

The guys looked at him, with confused looks by the sudden question.

Jaehyun:"I mean, I don't want Y/n to get hurt again and end up in the hospital."

Taeyong:"I know you care about her but what are we going to do if we quit?"

Jaehyun:"We can become normal citizens, working 9 to 5 jobs."

Chenle:"I mean, you have a point hyung. I also want to experience what it like to live normally."

The others agreed and looked at Taeyong as he hasn't said anything about this.

Taeyong:"I mean, I can't change your opinion, 1vs22 but let's stay together forever, ok?"

Jaehyun:"Of course, I can't imagine a life without you guys. You're my second family~"

Johnny:"GROUP HUG!!!"

They all went into a big circle and hugged each other while giggling.

(TBC)

One more chapter😢