27:Depressed

(Y/n's POV)

I became depressed again after some days.

I shut myself from the others and would only interact with Chenle and Jisung as they were now my roommates.

I didn't eat for days even though the members are forcing me to.

I just still couldn't believe Jaehyun would cheat on me.

Today was suppose to be me and Jaehyun's first anniversary if he hadn't cheat on me but low and behold here I am, locking myself in Chenle and Jisung's room, crying the pain away.

I was starving but I didn't have the courage to go out of the room and face Jaehyun and the others.

(Chenle's POV)

Y/n 姐, hasn't came out of our room ever since the accident and she would only allow me and Jisung to enter since it was our room and dhe will allow the dreamies to enter sometimes.

127 and WayV are still confused on what happened and keep trying to get Y/n out of our room but she would never listen.

We also have became more distant to Jaehyun hyung and Rosè but me and Jisung are still trying to find information about her in secret but now we have the other dreamies involve as well as they also said that they found Rosè suspisious.

Whenever the bitch passes by us, we would give death glares and ignore her if she was talking to us.

Right now we were having breakfast and as always, I would be sitting next to Jisung but there was an empty seat on my left which was suppose to be where Y/n was sitting but she is not coming out of her room, as usual.

Taeyong:"Dreamies, do you know something that we don't? Why are you suddenly so distant with Jaehyun?"

Jeno:"It's nothing Taeyong hyung."

Yuta:"If it is nothing, then why is Y/n always in your room and not in Jaehyun's and why isn't she coming out."

Rosè:"Maybe she is hiding some-"

Haechan:"Shut the fuck up bitch, we don't need to hear your false words."

Johnny:"Yah, why are you guys being so rude all of a sudden?"

Jaemin:"As we said, it is nothing so don't ask us again."

Renjun:"You know what? I lost my appitite, I'm going to my room."

He got up from his chair and went to the pantry to get some snacks for I don't know what reason.

"Same with me."

All the dreamies nodded and we all went out of the dining room and went to me and Jisung's room.

Chenle:"姐, can you open the door? It's me and the dreamies."

A few seconds later the door opened and me and the dreamies went inside.

Renjun:"Hey Y/n 姐, we got some snacks for you and we wanted to talk to you a bit."

She just took the bag with her head down and said a small thanks and went to her mattress which was located on the middle of me and Jisung's bed.

Y/n:"So what do you wanna talk about?"

Jeno:"Well we found some information about the bitch Rosè."

(TBC)