38:The battle

(Y/n's POV)

The gunshot alerted everyone in the house and the dreamies ran to the gun room to get all the guns we need while Doyoung and Ten went to the computer room to see who it was and the rest of us guarded the door to make sure whoever was outside doesn't come in unexpectedly.

Then the dreamies came back and gave us each a gun or knife and then Doyoung and Ten ran back to the lobby, where we were all waiting for them. 

Doyoung:"You guys won't believe who is outside."

Jaehyun:"Who is it?"

Ten:"Rosé and some other girls."

When I heard that I ran to the door and was about to open it to start the battle when Jaehyun stopped me by back-hugging me.

Jaehyun:"Babe, I know you want revenge but we have to come up with a plan first."

Everyone but the dreamies and Taeyong were kunfused but they didn't say anything because it wasn't that important right now.

Taeyong:"Ten, I want you to go into the computer room again and try and find what they are doing here and why they are here. Doyoung, go help him and the rest of you, get ready to fight and if any of you get injured, go to Kun, Taeil and Renjun and they will help you with your injury, got it? And also, Ten, take a gun with you just in-case and lock the door as soon as you go into the room."

We all nodded and Doyoung and Ten ran to the computer room while we were getting ready to fight.

We opened the door and hide behind the doors, waiting for them to come in and when they did, we started to fight them.

Everyone was fighting each other while me and Rosé were death glaring each other trying to find the right time to attack each other.

Then suddenly, I got a glimpse of Jaehyun falling on the ground hard and I turned my head and was about to go towards him when Rosé tripped me and I fell on the floor with her staring down at me, smirking.

Rosé:"You thought you would see the last of me? I always keep my promises~"

(Flashback)

Rosè:"Y/n, I will ruin your life. Just you wait and see. Everything you love will crumble starting from your lover boy."

(End Flashback)

"I thought you were too weak to fight so I didn't think much about it~"

Looking at how annoyed she was, I smirked and pushed her off me and punch her in the stomach.

Rosè:"I was just acting weak cause I didn't want to help a worthless group."

"Were you talking about us? Because you should check on you group before targeting other groups."

(A/n's POV)

Rosè looked at her group to see all of them struggling to keep up with the strength of the boys so Y/n took this opportunity to kick her and she fell on the ground, face first.

Then, when Y/n was about to hit her again, a 'BANG' rang through the entire room and Y/n fell to the ground.

(TBC)

Happy 1st anniversary SuperM, it's been a year since this super group was created and a year of this crackhead group. Let's get through today with no fan-wars and argument. Stay healthy and safe and see you in the next chapter.

 Stay healthy and safe and see you in the next chapter