19:Suspicious

(A/n's POV)

They continued eating dinner normally but Y/n and Rosè would always spare a death glare at each other every now and then.

When everyone was finished, Kun and Doyoung went to do the dishes.

Taeyong:"Rosè, you can sleep in Y/n's old room since she is now sleeping in Jaehyun's room."

Rosè:"Ok Taeyong, but I don't have any clothes. Can I burrow Jaehyun's?"

Y/n:"Oh Hell No you are not going to burrow his clothes. You can wear your clothes that you are wearing right now and tomorrow we can go shopping."

Rosè:"But I don't want to wear my clothes again. It's dirty."

Y/n:"But it fits you. The clothes are dirty and so are you so deal with."

Johnny:"Why don't you burrow your-"

Y/n:"I will not, I don't want my clothes getting dirty, now that is settle, I'll go to my room now."

Y/n walked to her shared room and Jaehyun followed her in, not wanting to deal with this mess.

(Rosè's POV)

I just  went to my room and closed the door. I took my phone out and called the girls.

(OTP/On the phone)

Jennie:"Hello? Rosè? How's the plan going?"

"It's going fine, but I think Y/n is on to us."

Nayeon:"Well make sure she doesn't become too suspicious or our plan will be ruined, got it?"

"You are talking to your leader Nayeon! Don't disrespect or underestimate me."

Nayeon:"But I'm older than you."

"So what?! You know what, just get back to training, all of you. We will attack in a few months."

(Jisung's POV)

I was walking to my shared room with Chenle room when I heard Rosè Noona talking to someone on the phone. I decided to eavesdrop her and she said something about attacking in a few months.

I knew it. We shouldn't have invited her into the group. I went back to our room and told Chenle of what I heard.

Chenle:"We can't tell hyung. They won't believe us."

"Why do you think so?"

Chenle:"Because they will think we are just taking sides with Y/n which is not wrong but they will think that we just want her out of the group and came up with a lame excuse."

"Let's atleast tell Y/n noona. I bet she will believe us. We can make a plan together to expose that whore."

Chenle:"Language Jisung but you are right. Let's call her in the morning and make an excuse that we want to play with her, cause that is what we always do."

(TBC)