20: Secrets

(Chenle's POV)

It was the next day and me and Jisung were in our rooms. We called Y/n 姐 to come to our room and were now waiting for Y/n to come.

When she finally did, we pulled her onto the bed to sit down and she gave us a confused look.

Y/n:"What's going on? Why are you calling me to come here at 7 am in the morning?"

Jisung:"That's because we want to tell you something and we don't want the others to hear about it."

Y/n:"And why is that?"

"Because they won't believe us but we know you will 100% believe us."

Y/n:"What is it?"

Jisung:"Well, last night I was coming here when I heard some chattering in your old room. I peeked in to see Rosè on her phone talking to people on the phone. They are talking about attacking something and Rosè said that she was the boss or something."

Y/n:"Wait, now that I think of it, I did see her before somewhere. I just can't remember where. But why don't you think the others will not believe you?"

"Because they will think we are just taking sides with you which is not wrong but they will think that we just want her out of the group and came up with a lame excuse."

Y/n:"Ohhhhh, but what do we do know?"

Jisung:"How 'bout we spy on her and try record her when she is talking on her phone."

"Good idea. But we have to make sure that the others don't know about it."

Y/n:"How 'bout both of you act like you are close the her and try get information from her."

Jisung:"Why do we have to do it? Why not Y/n noona?"

Y/n:"Because if you were here in yesterday's fight scene with me and that bitch, you will know that we are not in good terms."

"Ok, we will do it. Me and Jisung will go back to sleep so that the others won't get suspicious of us cause we never wake up early."

Y/n:"I'll just go downstairs and train."

Jisung:"Ok, bye noona~"

Y/n:"Bye~"

(Y/n's POV)

I went back to my room and got my training wear and went to the bathroom to change.

I was about to go out of the room when I heard  groan.(Sounds sooo wrong)

I turned around to see Jaehyun facing me with a sleepy face and his eyes almost closed and the blanket covering his bare chest.

Jaehyun:"Where are you going babe?~"

"Training, why?"

Jaehyun:"I wanna cuddle with you~"

"No, I'll cuddle with you later, I wanna go train."

I turned the door knob but before I could go out, I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"J-jaehyun?! What are you doing?"

Jaehyun:"You can never say no when I want to cuddle you so I don't take no as an answer."

Then he carried me bridal style and put my on the bed and back hugged me. His face was buried in my neck so I can feel his hot breath on my bare neck. 

Then he turned me around so I was facing him.

Jaehyun:"Babe, are you mad at me?"

"What makes you say that?"

Jaehyun:"Because you don't call me babe and you don't want to cuddle with me. You always cuddle with me but now you don't want to."

"Awww, of course I'm not mad at you babe~ I'm just tired."

Jaehyun:"Then don't go training. I want to cuddle more."

"Ok, fine~"

(TBC)

Happy 127 sQuAd 4th anniversary!!💚💚💚