28:Confusion

(Taeyong's POV)

Why are the dreamies acting so weird lately? It all started when we came home from the mission.

(Flashback)

We arrived back at our headquarters to be greeted by a empty living room.

Johnny:"Guys, we're home!"

The 00 liner, Rosè and Jaehyun came downstairs but I couldn't help but notice the death glares Renjun, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin gave to Rosè and Jaehyun.

Taeil:"Where is Chenle, Jisung and Y/n?"

Renjun:"They went to sleep since it is very late already."

(P.S:It is 1am)

"Ok, you guys can all sleep as well. We have to go change from these bloody clothes."

They nodded and I went to my room to change and went to bed.

(Next Morning)

I woke up at 7am and made breakfast for everyone and went to each of their rooms to call them.

I went to Johnny's room first and woke him up and then went to the other rooms.

I went to Chenle and Jisung's room to find their door locked. I knocked on the door and a sleepy Chenle opened the door and peeked out.

Chenle:"Yes Taeyong hyung?"

"Good Morning Chenle. Can you call Jisung and get ready for breakfast."

He nodded and went back inside his room.

Then I went to Jaehyun's room last. When I opened the door, I saw Jaehyun sleeping on the bed but I didn't see Y/n anywhere.

I guess that she was in the bathroom and so I woke Jaehyun up and told him to get ready for breakfast and went out of the room.

'That was weird~ Y/n would never wake up so early.'

I brushed it off and went to the dining room to see most of them already down.

(Time Skip)

Everyone was here already but Y/n was the last one.

Doyoung:"Jaehyun, do you know where is Y/n?"

Jaehyun:"She wasn't sleeping with me last night."

Ten:"Then who was she sleeping with?"

Jisung:"She was sleeping with me and Chenle last night since me and Chenle wanted to have a sleepover with her. She said that she wasn't hungry and told us to eat without her."

"Ok, you guys can begin eating."

(Time Skip)

It was almost dinner time and Y/n hasn't came down since morning.

"Chenle, can you go check on Y/n? She hasn't been down since morning."

He nodded and stood up from the couch and went towards his room.

A few minutes later, he came out but without Y/n.

"Where is Y/n?"

Chenle:"She said she will eat dinner after you guys eat because she wanted to.... watch finish a drama she has been watching."

"But it is unhealthy for her to not eat for the entire day. Shouldn't you be worried?"

Chenle:"She always does that when we were young so I got used to it."

"Well I don't care, I am calling her to eat."

I went upstair and knocked on the door of Chenle and Jisung's room and tried to open the door but it was locked.