40:Miracle

(A/n's POV)

Doctor:"She lost too much blood and therefore she "

Then suddenly, the nurse came out of the operation room and whispered something to the doctor.

His eyes widen and they rush back into the operation room leaving the boys kunfused.

(Doctor's POV)

"How is this possible?!"

Nurse:"I don't know, maybe god didn't want her to die at such a young age."

We were running back into the operation room trying to go there as fast as possible. When we made it, the other nurses were waiting for us and I started to lead the operation again, trying to be as cautions as possible not to hit any of the nerves or organs while trying to take out the bullet.

(Time Skip)
(Jaehyun's POV)

The doctor came out of the room again but this time, he looked happier.

Doctor:"She made it, but she is in a coma."

"But what happened just now?!"

Doctor:"It's a Miracle, her heart started beating again!"

Then Chenle ran and attack the doctor with a hug.

Chnele:"Thank you, thank you thank you thank you!!"

The doctor chuckled and pulled away from the hug while Chenle had tears of joy in his eyes.

Doctor:"She will be transferred into a ward soon and you can visit her but as I told you, she is in a coma."

Taeyong nodded and we bowed and started waiting again.

After 10 minutes, a nurse came back and guide us to Y/n's ward.

We entered the room and there, on the bed was a pale Y/n with all types of machines all around her. Chenle was at the brick of tears again looking at his sister lying on the bed, looking lifeless.

I pulled him into a hug and he cried silently on my shoulder as I looked at Y/n with a sappy face.

Some of the member looked sleepy as it was past midnight already and some of them should have gone to bed by now.

"Taeyong hyung, you take the others home and get some rest. I'll stay here overnight. You guys can come back tomorrow.

(A/n's POV)

Taeyong nodded and lead the other members out of the room to go back home while Jaehyun stay here, looking at Y/n's sleeping figure.

Jaehyun:"Yah Y/n, I don't know you can here me but I just want to tell you, don't give up and come back to me... please~ And also, don't ever try and scare me like that ever again, I thought I was going to lose you."

Jaehyun would have looked crazy, thinking that Y/n could hear him but he had some faith.

Jaehyun:"Anyways, I'm going to sleep now, goodnight Y/n and I hope you wake up soon."

Jaehyun smiled to himself and sat next to her and slept while holding her hand.

(I know it sounds kunfusing but if you imagine a romantic hospital scene in your mind, maybe you can get this.)

(TBC)

A few more minutes before make a wish countdown vlive is out. Let's go support our boys.

The link to the vlive (if you don't have it) is in my conversation