chapter : 2

September 22nd , 2019
8:30pm

" From the Star1117 studio, the owner , Kim Hongjoong, has finally established an art exhibition called The Wish art exhibition. Famous artists and creators are invited to attend the art exhibition. At 23rd September , tomorrow, all of them will be- "

Seonghwa turned off the radio and sighed while focusing on the road. " Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day " Seonghwa said tiredly as they just finished their work for the day. " I just want to sleep right now" Wooyoung yawned. " But we haven't eaten anything since lunch, might as well get dinner "

At work today , their boss have been rushing and organizing for journalists to keep on track of their schedules with a temper on their asses. Where some need to interview a kpop group, some needs to review on a books that was considered as " Best-seller " and most importantly, interviews with artists and creators at The Wish art exhibition tomorrow. Somehow, the boss trusted Wooyoung and Seonghwa since they're always on time handing their work even though they look awful as if they just finished editing at 12 am. Probably he trusted them than the slugs at the office.

They went to local dinner and sit to the nearest booth. They ordered their usuals; jjajangmyeon and green tea for Seonghwa; tteokbokki and peach tea for Wooyoung. While waiting for their orders to arrive, both of them went to their phone. Seonghwa was typing on his phone replying to the emails that he ingnored for the past few days. When Wooyoung check on his phone, he got a text from Yunho

Yunho
Hey babe, can't come over tonight. I'm kinda busy.
8:41

Wooyoung let out a sigh that made Seonghwa look. " Him again ? " Wooyoung nods and showed Seonghwa the text.

" Damn, everytime and he didn't even say I love you or that he's sorry " Seonghwa commented and went back to his phone.

Wooyoung pout and just stared at the message. " Honestly Woo , if I were you , I would just dump him. Besides, this shit keeps happening. Might as well find someone else " Seonghwa still typing down on his phone. Wooyoung just closed his phone and closed his eyes.

" I don't know anymore " Wooyoung sighed. " Woo, he only loves you because he wants to have sex with you but you said no and that he concludes you as a protective virgin though he don't want to break up with you because you're too nice."

Wooyoung met Yunho when Seonghwa brought him over at the apartment. Seonghwa tends leave them alone when he gotta rush to his office to get some stuff. Then they started to talk and became much closer until they got into a relationship for years. It went well until Yunho tried to sleep with Wooyoung but he said that he doesn't want to do it. Ever since then, Wooyoung usually tries to bring him over and plans to hangout since he lived away from the city and wants to make up with him but Yunho always finds excuse to say no or that he can't. Until now , he's just used to it.

When their meal arrived, they gobble it down in a matter of minutes that they didn't realize how hungry they were. They went back home only to found a letter in the mailbox about the rent. Seonghwa cursed and they went in to their apartment. Wooyoung went straight laying down on the couch as Seonghwa switched on few of the lights and told Wooyoung that he's gonna go shower.

Wooyoung check his phone again and reread Yunho's text. It came to him that probably he wasn't worth it , to just jump onto a relationship with him and suddenly asked for sex when they just knew each other for 3 days. Wooyoung was just scared that if their relationship was based on sex and nothing more. He doesn't want that.

Wooyoung closed his eyes and tries his best not to fall asleep on the couch. Although he does need to shower and brush his teeth, he was just so tired he went straight to bed, so he can wake up early in the morning.

 Although he does need to shower and brush his teeth, he was just so tired he went straight to bed, so he can wake up early in the morning

Yunho
Hey babe can't come over tonight.
I'm kinda busy
8:41

Wooyoung
Goodnight xx
10:15