chapter : 12

3:41pm

San already went off to work after concluding that Wooyoung and him are in a relationship. He felt better at work after seeing Wooyoung and eating him. He told Wooyoung to just text him anytime and that it won't bother him at all, he'll be more happy to see.

Wooyoung went for a nap as he was exhausted from the sex and cooking from earlier. He figured Seonghwa didn't heard him moaning because he would be barging in to his room right now and asked if they literally had sex in the kitchen. Wooyoung slowly drifted into sleep without thinking much.

Seonghwa found out that the red hair guy was Mingi, Song Mingi when he found his Instagram account. The information he ever needed was at the bio since his account was private. He wouldn't want to risk to get in a sticky situation where Mingi will know that Seonghwa is trying to get info on him if he tries to follow his account.

Seonghwa tried trial and error on username accounts on other social media and the only thing he could found was Mingi's twitter account. No images were uploaded but he tweeted quite a lot in a day, mostly retweets.

There's one tweet that caught Seonghwa's eyes as he scrolled down the past tweets.

@songmingi
Happy Birthday Yunho ♡ !!
23/3/17.                            

A heart ? Might just playing around or maybe show some love. What kind of love ?? Curiosity grew on Seonghwa but he had been on the phone and laptop for so long, his eyes are straining. So he closed both his laptop and phone, fell onto the bed and try to got to sleep but something still bothers him. He still wonders if Wooyoung was still okay after the break up but he guessed that it's what Wooyoung has to faced for himself.

-

Wooyoung woke up by the sound of the notifications. He took a long nap until 7 because he really needed a rest.

San
2 new messages.                   now

Wooyoung frantically stood up from bed and almost dropped his phone, trying to unlock it.

San
Hey woo
Wanna have dinner tonight ? at my place.
7:01

Wooyoung felt his heart beating harder. It's another date. Wooyoung couldn't help but smile while staring at the text.

Wooyoung
Could I bring Seonghwa over ?
please
7:01

Wooyoung doesn't want Seonghwa just to stay at home while he has all the fun so he insisted Seonghwa to join too.

San
Alright baby boy
See ya at 8
I love you ♡
7:01

Wooyoung couldn't stop smiling. He feels so warm and full of the love that radiates from the texts.

Wooyoung
Thanks Daddy
and I love you too♡
7:02

" Seonghwa !! " Wooyoung shouted from his room. Seonghwa came quickly as he thought Wooyoung was in trouble or something but just to found him sitting on his bed.

" God, shout again and i might have to get the belt, Woo " Seonghwa tries to threaten Wooyoung but seems to have no effect. " What is it ?"