chapter : 32

" Here, wear this." Wooyoung offered a black sweater to San who came out of the shower and sat on the bed.

" Thanks. I also have something for you to wear." San reached for the night stand's drawer and pull out a black vibrator. That was weird. Wooyoung doesn't remember having toys in his room nor did he ever bought one.

" You did not just brought that over here.

" I didn't. It was in my car, just incase."

" Incase of what?"

" Incase I want you to behave."

" S-san, please, no. We're having dinner with my mom, Jongho and his mom. I don't want to get all hot and fuzzy during dinner."

" Fine then." San pouted and looked sad. Wooyoung was probably out of his mind to actually accept to put a vibrator up his ass while they are having dinner.

" Alright, God." Wooyoung closed his eyes with hands and let out a big sigh.

" Thanks, baby boy." San kissed Wooyoung's neck which sent shivers down his spine. If San is having his way, might as well Wooyoung gets bold.

" In one condition."

" That is?"

" You don't get to cum tonight."

" W-what?" San stared at Wooyoung in disbelief. Wooyoung didn't reply and kept staring at San. Two can play it that game.

" Well, I don't mind putting up max level later if I want to. Maybe that'll be a quite punishment for bad boys like you, telling their daddies not to cum."

Wooyoung was still and was getting hot at the words. San was smiling because he knew Wooyoung doesn't have any choice left, although, it does kind of suck he can't cum. Maybe he can work out a way to make him know who's the dominant here.

" Now, turn around, love." San held out the vibrator in his hands and tried to pull down Wooyoung's pants with one hand. Wooyoung held his moan when the vibrator went fully inside Wooyoung, making him feel full inside and could feel it pressing his prostate.

" W-why is this bigger." Wooyoung said breathlessly.

San stood from the bed after wearing the sweater that Wooyoung gave.

" I'm gonna help out the cook downstairs. See ya downstairs and behave, angel." San gave a quick kiss on the lips to Wooyoung and went downstairs to help Wooyoung's mom.

When Wooypung tried to move every inch, the vibrator kept pushing his insides, it's not even on yet.

Wooyoung proceeds to go down and saw his mom and San cooking together in the kitchen. His mom seems so amazed and impressed that San knows how to cook.

" You didn't tell me your lover could cook, Woo." His mom saw Wooyoung staring at them from the living room. Wooyoung blushed to know that his mom actually likes San now after the shit he done.

Wooyoung decided to wait in the living room. He turned on the tv as background noise while he went on to his phone. All of a sudden, he could feel a slow yet strong vibration through his body that blood instantly flow to his cock.

" F-fuck." Wooyoung said under his breath. Wooyoung looked at kitchen and saw San smirking from afar. W-why do you have to turn it on now ?

Wooyoung was struggling to hold himself down but he can't help but move around on the couch.

" Yo Woo, you okay?"  Jongho entered the house with his mom behind his back who went straight to the kitchen to greet Wooyoung's mom along with San.