chapter : 22

30 December 2019
7:09 am

" Hey, love." San was cooking breakfast when suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind and rubbing his face at his back.

He turned off the stove as he finished cooking the last pancake and stacking it on a plate. He turned around and wrapped his hands on Wooyoung's waist, looking at his sleepy eyes.

Wooyoung kissed him and hugs him tightly. He could feel himself getting warm by their body heat and their kiss. After he pulled away, he rested his head on San's chest.

" Falling in love again it seems." He gave quick kiss again on Wooyoung's forehead. " Good morning." He combed back his hair.

Wooyoung spent the rest of yesterday in San's bed. He figured he wanted to make it up for him. He doesn't want to be sad and ignoring San for the rest of the time, so he thought it'll be better if he just drop about it for now.

San served Wooyoung's pancake and some earl grey tea. As Wooyoung eats his breakfast at the counter top, San came to sit down next to him and took his hands in his.

" I'm sorry, if I did anything wrong, love." San brought their hands together and kissed it along his knuckles.

Wooyoung smiled and put down his fork on the plate. Since Seonghwa hasn't waken up yet, Wooyoung brought San to the sofa and sat on top of San. He kissed San again but more slowly, deep and affectionate this time.

" I miss those lips so much." San reached over touching Wooyoung's bottom lips with his delicate fingers.

Wooyoung pulled down San's pants and boxers to reveal San's hard cock. He was already turned on when Wooyoung was on top of him.

" Baby boy, what if Seong-" Wooyoung shushed San with his fingers while trying to open his pants and boxers.

San moaned the loudest when Wooyoung came down for San's cock as it entered. It was so rough to enter since they didn't used a condom or lube but Wooyoung was so horny and he really wants to be fucked right now.

After a few seconds, Wooyoung starts to move. Wooyoung tried to hide his moans at San's ear but that was just teasing San more, sending shivers down his spine.

" You make the sweetest sounds, love." Wooyoung moans more as he moves faster.

" I'm g-gonna c-ahh." San gripped tightly around Wooyoung's cock head, restricting any fluid to come out of his tip.

" Don't you dare cum on my shirt."

" But I want to c-cum, p-please ?"

San decided to open up his shirt, showing off his built up body so Wooyoung shoot his semen there.

" You can now, baby boy."

Wooyoung picked up the pace and after a few thrust, he suprisingly came a lot on San's chest, almost covering the whole thing.

" That's a lot baby boy, could've had it for breakfast." San squeezed more Wooyoung's swollen cock and few drops came out. Wooyoung didn't stop pounding on San and his moans were getting sharper.

" Baby"

" J-just cum inside me."

That was the hottest thing he heard from San's mouth so far. When San finally came, he thrust into Wooyoung to get his semen deeper inside him and Wooyoung pressed down onto San's thighs.

" F-fuck D-daddy." He could feel the hot liquid inside him, giving him a whole new sensation throughout his body. He didn't realize he got hard again.