chapter : 11

2:11pm

Wooyoung was still thinking wether to text San or not but he doesn't want to disturb him at work but does he even know what time San finished though ? Wooyoung sighed and kept looking at the text log, only two "hi" that they shared last time.

Wooyoung
I miss u
2:13

This time San didn't reply instantly. This made Wooyoung bite his lips. He started to delete the photos of him and Yunho since he decide to move on from Yunho. Something in him still feels broken, maybe forever will since Yunho was his first lover.

Wooyoung sat up on the side of his bed, heads down. He recalled the vivid scene at the day where he went out with San.

Besides, this will be easier since I have a reason to leave you.

Wooyoung clenched his fist at the sheets, tears started to drop. It was such a heartache for Wooyoung. This the reason why Wooyoung didn't tell Seonghwa. He really didn't want to be seen like he wanted it to happen just so he could be with San and have sex.
God, why does Wooyoung felt bad?

I'm just overthinking, Wooyoung thought as he wipes his tears away. Suddenly heard a knock at the door and it was Seonghwa with the face of worriness. He might of heard Wooyoung sniffling and crying when he was about to check on Wooyoung.

" Woo " Seonghwa said as he stands still at the doorway. Wooyoung raised his head and take in some fresh air before replying back with a " yeah ?"

" San's here " Seonghwa which made Wooyoung turn to look at Seonghwa, hoping that he'll laugh in any minute to know if it's a lie.

Wooyoung stayed quiet, mind filled with endless thoughs. " I'll be at my room, okay ?" Before Seonghwa goes to his room, he went to give Wooyoung a little hug and played with his hair a little, then leaving with a smile.

Wooyoung gather himself up and controlled his breathing. Just when he was about to stand up and meet with San, he was already standing at the doorway, arms crossed, still wearing the pink sweater.

" Nice room." As San enters, closing the door behind him. Wooyoung stood infront of San, insisting they should go to the kitchen so Wooyoung can welcome him with pastries and tea.

He walked passed San but San pulled him before Wooyoung went out. He looked at Wooyoung's eyes intensely and Wooyoung started to red up.

" You okay, baby boy ?" San said in concern. He noticed the puffiness under his eyes. Wooyoung only shivered at the pet name and gulped.

Taking his time, Wooyoung wrapped his hands at San's waist and looked down. He really can't handle San's deadly stare but San also wrapped his hands on Wooyoung's waist in return. " I-it's okay San, I'm just glad you're here."

He did texted San that he missed him but he didn't know it'll summon San in 10 minutes. San closed the distance between them, Wooyoung's head laid on San's chest, hearing the soft beating of his heart.

" I got your text. I was having my lunch break so I might as well spend it with you " San said while combing Wooyoung's blonde curly hair with his soft hands. That made Wooyoung smiled, creating butterflies his stomache.

As they went to the kitchen, Wooyoung thought of serving San ramen instead of pastries when he asked if San's hungry. " Does ramen sounds okay to you ? " Wooyoung asked.