chapter : 6

" Make yourself at home." San said as they went into his apartment and switch on the lights. It was not that huge like those billioniare owned apartments but still it has that clean and organize designs. 

It is bigger than their apartment and the air here is clean. " Go sit at the couch , I wanna show you something." Wooyoung still admiring the living room where there's also a small kitchen at the corner. A few indoor plants here and there and books on the coffee table.

As he sits down on the sofa, he could almost feel himself taking away by sleep until San sit next to him.

" You're looking tired " his sweet voice rings to Wooyoung's ear. Wooyoung smiled and San showed a picture to Wooyoung.  It was his potrait picture back when he was 17.

" W-where did you get this ? " Wooyoung took the picture and hides away from it San as he was embarassed of how he looks like back then. Black hair then but he bleached blonde now, looks skinnier even.

" It accidentally slipped out from your wallet that time when you wanted to pay me back."

Silence was in the air, Wooyoung tried to process something in his mind." Is this why you still hold on ? " Wooyoung questioned that made San raise his brow.

" ...hold on to me.." Wooyoung continued that kinda made himself blush a little and looked away. He just want to know why San actually still care for him even after years and especially when they just met that night. He doesn't know why he even asked that way.

San moved an inch closer until Wooyoung can feel his breathing down his neck, wondering where this was going. " If I answer, will you blush ? " San said but with a deep raspy voice yet still has that signature softness.

This made Wooyoung's body shivered. Then San put his hand slowly on his thigh and Wooyoung let out a small moan and shivered more. " You are a sensitive bunch " San giggled and pulled away so he can see Wooyoung being tainted red while laying down on the couch.

After his nerves calm down, Wooyoung look back at San, lightly sleeping peacefully by his side. He looks so, Wooyoung couldn't even describe it. It was just something out of this world. He started to feel a little light headed too so he rest on the couch next to San.

Wooyoung looked at San again and couldn't cut the habit of seeing him and for once, when San is not looking at him with those eyes, even though he might be called a creep.

Wooyoung didn't hesitate to rest on San's shoulders. Besides, he's asleep he wouldn't even know. Even when lying on his shoulders, Wooyoung could still feel the hint of warmth of the hug from earlier afternoon.

He took out his potrait photo again and gazed on it. You kept it, Wooyoung thought to himself. He checked the time and it was about the time for Wooyoung to go home before 8, even though tomorrow is still his day off.

Wooyoung shakes San a little to get a grunt from San, indicating that he's barely awake to hear what Wooyoung has to say. " I'm gonna go home, you can go ahead and sleep " Wooyoung said softly.

" Can't you stay? " San said lazily, cuddling Wooyoung and planting his face at Wooyoung's neck. The breathing under his neck is teasing him and San holding him to stay close is unbreakable. He gulped because how close San was. Gathering his focus, Wooyoung needs to go home now and so he finally stood up, phone in hand about to text Seonghwa and about to leave San sleeping on the couch.

San swiftly and suddenly snatched his phone and called Seonghwa. " What are you doing San ?! give it b- " San suddenly pulled Wooyoung's waist so hard, their crotch was rubbing together that made Wooyoung moaned a little. The phone rings as San was waiting for Seonghwa to pick up.

The more Wooyoung tried to escape, the more firm San's grip to keep Wooyoung's crotch in contact with his. God it feels heavenly for Wooyoung as he got hard but San is enjoying it too much, feeling the warmth from his groin. Seonghwa finally picked it up.

" Hey Wooyoung, are you coming home soon ? " Seonghwa sounded under pressured though it's about a few minutes before it's time for him to go home.

" Hey Seonghwa, It's me San, Choi San, I'm with Wooyoung right now and he wanted me to ask you if it would it be okay if he spends the night with me tonight?" San lied and smirk while looking at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was about grab the phone or even shout out to Seonghwa that's he's lying but San quickly press his groin to Wooyoung's that made him rolled his eyes with pleasure and rested his head on San's shoulder. Wooyoung's dick was really throbbing and San could feel between the pants they're wearing.

" Well, umm, sure. I guess wouldn't mind " Seonghwa said casually.

" Thanks Seonghwa. Oh by the way, I heard you're not gonna have dinner tonight from Woo , so just give me your adress so I can send some sushis at your place. All on me " San said as if that was a normal thing to do.

" Oh my god! , Thanks so much San " Seonghwa sounded excited to finally have something to fill his stomache tonight. They said their goodbyes and ended their call.

Wooyoung was standing with his weak noodle legs and he felt like precum was leaking inside his pants.
San looked down at Wooyoung and smirked.

" Now I know how to keep you quiet, baby " San gave a forehead kiss and Wooyoung hides himself in San's chest. He felt so embarassed after letting out moans and sexual facial expressions, his face is heating up.

" Now I got you all by myself " San gave that stupid smirk again. He's enjoying this way too much but what power does Wooyoung has ?

a/n: power bottom that is.