chapter : 33

7th January 2020

San was on the search for Wooyoung at his hometown while Seonghwa was told to take care of the house. San even gave a list for Seonghwa to do while he's away.

Seonghwa
Baby, wanna join me shopping groceries ?
need an extra hand
and another one for later ;)
2:11

Yeosang
Alrite
and  I might just give you more than just another hand
u picking me up ?
2:13

Seonghwa
yeah
im omw btw
2:14

Yeosang was already going down when Seonghwa pulled up in the parking lot infront of his apartment. Seonghwa gave a quick kiss on Yeosang's pink ear when he entered the car.

" So did it go well?" Yeosang ask when they were on their way to the supermarket.

" I don't know. San doesn't seem to be calling me or updating me but I guess things working out at least. But for now, we have other things to do." Seonghwa said as soon as he parked his car.

San listed full of things that already ran out yesterday since they didn't pay much care on the stock and more on Wooyoung's disappearance.

When Seonghwa raised his head from reading the list, he saw the red hair boy again from afar, at the same aisle as they were.

" Hwa? " Yeosang dropped the shopping basket and went over to Seonghwa who seemed distant.

" Umm baby, there's something I need to do. Could you the shopping for me real quick?"

" Okay, Hwa."

Seonghwa gave him a kiss after fetching out his money to pay the groceries. Yeosang continues to roam around, collecting the items while Seonghwa approaches Mingi.

" Mingi." Seonghwa deadpanned while looking at him with a blank expression.

Mingi was shock at first. Seonghwa probably knew that he might be suprised that he somehow knew his name but Mingi decided not to question about it.

" What do you want?"

" We need to talk."

" What about?"

" Your boyfriend."

Seonghwa only said that to see if a reaction from Mingi. He didn't expect Mingi to spill it out that simply and he was screaming internally to know that his theory was right about Mingi dating with Yunho.

" Here." Mingi showed his phone number through his number for Seonghwa to memorize.

" Meet me at my apartment. I'll send the location later."