chapter : 17

11 October 2019
4:50

They just arrived home. San went straight to his room while Wooyoung went to check on his phone, standing in the middle of the living room.

" Wooyoung ah" San shouted from his room and Wooyoung went to check San, found him sitting on the bed, still wearing his work uniform.

" Help me out " San said which left Wooyoung questioned. Help what out? , Wooyoung thought. He then realized that San was up onto his tricks again. Wooyoung thought better and proceed asked San.

" Open this up for me babe " San indicates his top, which meant also everything else.

Wooyoung pulled down his pants all of sudden, leaving his shirt and boxers on. San was just looking at Wooyoung, Wooyoung seductively trying to get San's attention and eventually made him bite his own lips. Wooyoung approached San and opened his tie, eyes were locked onto each other.

When Wooyoung finished opening up the buttons, he went down to open his pants and pulled them down to reveal San's hard cock bulging through his boxers. Wooyoung gulped.

He pushed San softly to the bed and he came on top of San, their gaze were still locked onto each other.

" Wooyoung ahhh" San was about to speak up Wooyoung suddenly rub San's cock with his hands and silencing San.

" Shhh now, daddy. You've been tired from work now, why don't I be a good boy and treat you myself ? " Wooyoung sounded confident and god, San is loving his cocky energy.

Wooyoung attacked him with a kiss, hands pinning down both his arm and Wooyoung's ass dry humping onto San's cock. He was teasing himself and he moaned a little while they were kissing. He could feel San's cock was getting bigger as he keeps humping it.

Wooyoung went for the night stand and open a drawer to fetch a condom. He pulled down San's boxers and put on the condom on San. He went back to his postion earlier but now with one hand alligning to Wooyoung's hole after he opened up his boxers.

As it went fully inside Wooyoung, he cursed because it felt so deep into him in this position. San moaned as Wooyoung clutches his asshole, tightening around San's cock.

" F-fuck I swear, it gets bigger everytime." Wooyoung taking his time to take in some air before riding onto San's cock.

San didn't really have to do anything, he just had to lay down while Wooyoung moves in a rhythm to hit his prostate everytime.

" S-so good." He moaned. He didn't really knew that this position would make it feel a lot more deeper but it felt so good nevertheless.

San decided to thrust in deeper as he was about to cum, Wooyoung keeps moaning and cursing so loud making him holding onto the bed to keep up.

" Baby, ahh Daddy is g-gonna cum " San said while increasing the pace.

" I-i want t-to eat it." San stopped thrusting and Wooyoung quickly went down to San's cock, taking out the condom. It took a few sucks until San shoot his semen in Wooyoung's mouth. Some of it were on Wooyoung's lips when he got San's cock out of his mouth.

" Fuck, you look so hot, baby boy " San looks at Wooyoung while still laying down. Wooyoung went laying down next to San as he was exhaust, though, his cock was throbbing.

" Now let me helo you, baby boy " San grabbed Wooyoung's cock and starts pumping it. After a few seconds, his semen shoots out onto his stomache but San didn't stop.

" S-san, stop, it hurts." Overstimulation starts to happen and Wooyoung came twice again. He moaned louder and San finally stopped.

" How the fuck do you do it everytime, baby " San tasting Wooyoung's semen on his fingers and scoop a little on Wooyoung's stomache.

" Let's shower babe and we could nap a little before Seonghwa comes back home and your friend comes over. " San stood up carried Wooyoung to the bathroom.

7:22

Seonghwa unlocks the apartment with his spare key and enters into the living room with Yeosang behind them. He found Wooyoung was sitting there watching TV and eating ramen. He welcomed Yeosang and he only replied with a simple nod.

" Stay with Wooyoung okay ? I'm going to my room to out my stuff for awhile " Yeosang nods and proceeds to sit next to Wooyoung. When they heard the door close, Wooyoung put down his ramen on the coffee table.

" I guess you didn't need my help after all."

" Nonesense. If you didn't tell him I was coming over, none of this will ever happen."

" Well at least you're glad you finally be friends with him." Though, Wooyoung knew Yeosang kind of wanted it to be more than friends.

Seonghwa came back and asked Wooyoung where was San. " He fell asleep and he told us to suit ourselves with ramen if we get hungry.

" Alright. Yeosang, wanna come in my room?" Yeosang blushed at the offer. Honestly, he'll rather spend time out in the living room watching netflix with Seonghwa and Wooyoung together rather than both of them together in one room. But he said sure anyway.

" Wow, you have such nice clean room, Seonghwa " Yeosang was amazed how his room looks. Seonghwa already told Yeosang that this was not his apartment earlier during their ride back home. He told Yeosang that Wooyoung him were lucky enough to have San, Wooyung's boyfriend, to help them out. At least that's what Yeosang thought the gist of it.

Yeosang decided to sit at Seonghwa's bed while watching Seonghwa sorting out some stuff at his table.

Seonghwa finally went to Yeosang and sat next to him. He could see Yeosang's getting red and his breathing were getting heavy.

" Yeosang "

When he turned to look at Seonghwa, he flinched on how close he was. Yeosang gulped but kept looking at Seonghwa. He could hear his normal rhytmic breathing and somehow he followed in sync.

Seonghwa kissed Yeosang, his hand at the neck and head turning into an angle to kiss him better. For what Yeosang knows, Seonghwa's has experience and he does too. Yeosang followed the rhythm and held his hands to Seonghwa's neck too. It was such hot kiss.

After the pulled away, Yeosang looked flustered with his cheeks tinted in pink.Seonghwa pushed Yeosang's blonde hair back to his ears to reveal his cute birthmark on his head.

" Was I that obvious ? " Yeosang looking down, taking Seonghwa's hand and examine it.

" Pretty sure " He chuckled breathelessly and cupped Yeosang's face again to engage in another kiss.

" You wanna eat ?" Seonghwa asked. Yeosang was pretty hungry, he only had a couple of drinks this afternoon.

" Alright, let's go. I'll cook us some ramen."