chapter : 30

" Hey, San" Jongho called him as he sadly went down the stairs. " Lasagna ?" Jongho showed off the lasagna that came straight out of the oven while wearing mittens with a smile on his face, immitating those commercials.

San looked back upstairs and decided he should have a meal while waiting for Wooyoung. He hadn't eaten much for the past few days since he loss appetite.

" Talk." Jongho gave a slice of lasagna. The cheese stretched across the glass container to San's plate. At first, San thought Jongho could hear their conversation from all that shouting but he guessed that it was better to say it clearly to Jongho. He went on explaining the whole thing and even showed the video.

" That's so sick, in a bad way." Jonho made a disgusted face.

" Umm, could ya check on him instead?" Jongho could hear the hint of worry in his voice.

" Alright, stay here and suit yourself with the lasagna." He got out from kitchen and when upstairs.

"

Woo, it's me." Jongho knocked on the bathroom door softly.

Wooyoung instantly unlocked the door and went outside from the suffocating bathroom.

" Thank God , you're here."

" Not looking too good, are you? He's downstairs eating the lasagna."

" No."

Wooyoung walked down stairs loudly that made San looked up to hear where the sound was coming from.

" Get out." Wooyoung deadpanned.

San didn't want to argue with him so he just followed what Wooyoung has to tell him. He closed the door behind and he waits in his car instead.

" Gosh, ain't you something." Jongho commented.

" You too. Out."

" I'm not going anywhere without eating the lasagna."

Wooyoung sighed heavily and held his head with his hand. It was so heavy and hurting him.

" How the fuck did he know where I live? He doesn't even know the fucking adress."

" Woo, listen." Jongho puts his hand on Wooyoung's shoulder to the kitchen, sitting him down on the stool while Jongho gets a plate for the lasagna.

" I know he did shit to you, but whatever he said was true. He showed me the video."

Wooyoung went silent and blushed.

" Doesn't matter. He deserves this."

" So you just ignore him while he waits outside out of your house everyday until he dies or something." Jongho takes a bites of the cheesy lasagna.

He saw Wooyoung holding his head again and sighed heavily. He went to a cabinet to fetch some paracetamol and a glass of water.

" Eat this. You can go ahead sleep. I'll make sure I'll leave you some lasagna." He gave the medicine and water to Wooyoung.

" I guess I need to rest." He takes it and swallow it down with the water. He walked off upstairs and it took a few minutes for Wooyoung to fall asleep.

After a few hours, Wooyoung's mom came in the house, opening the door with a concern face.

" What happened ?"

" They talked and Wooyoung kicked him out." Jongho said as he watches tv.

" I thought they'll somehow work it out."