chapter : 13

6 October, 2019

Few weeks after moving into San's apartment was spectacular

Few weeks after moving into San's apartment was spectacular. Wooyoung didn't know San actually had guests rooms that were empty but kept tidy since he lived alone.

The night when Wooyoung and Seonghwa got home after accepting San's offer, they decided to wait until tomorrow. They started to pack small things first: toiletries, clothes and shoes.

Seonghwa decided to sell some of the furniture just to get the extra money, he doesn't want both of them to only rely on San's money and they were taught manners.

When they finished packing, dealing with the landlord and selling the other stuffs, they felt much more relax and less tense as if finally they got something off their chests where they dont have to worry about paying rent and working extra hour anymore.

Seonghwa was happier to have his room being so spaceous and simple with a huge glass window to fill the room with fresh sunlight, unlike their old apartment: dark and gloomy.

Although Wooyoung has his own room too, it just becomes a place where most of his stuff were and where the bed seems almost untouched. He usually sleeps with San, cuddling each other under the covers every night.

It was just all wonderful. San will cook dinner where sometimes Wooyoung will come to interupt and ends up in a kissing frenzy. Waking up  everyday to find San by his side with the most beautiful face. Furthermore, Wooyoung felt proud that San and Seonghwa actually became much more closer rather than relying on Wooyoung to make them talk.

San also watches few K-drama which some of them were Seonghwa's favourites. They either be fanboying on the actors or even giving their opinions of how good the storyline was. Seeing Wooyoung's favourite people together was such cute moment.

Even though sometimes San gets touchy with Seonghwa or called out a dirty joke to each other, Wooyoung was getting used to it and it's just something they do, only between San and Seonghwa.

Most of the time Seonghwa will still work until night, since he still need the extra pay, but he'll always make time for San and especially Wooyoung wether it's eating outside or just having a conversation.

For Wooyoung, he only works for 4 days in a week since he decided to drop off the extra hour. The other 3 days, he spent it with San. Sometimes, San will cancel his plans and just spend it with Wooyoung too. They will watch movies, eat lunch together and mostly have sex when best Seonghwa wouldn't hear Wooyoung's hot moans.

They will sometimes shower together too. On certain days, San will bring Wooyoung grocery shopping or having dinner outside while Seonghwa will order something on delivery since San isn't cooking.

Seonghwa doesn't seem to bother Wooyoung's relationship with San, though, he does kind of feel a little left out but he let it slide. Besides, he should be grateful and happy for what he was blessed with. He didn't even said thank you to San since it was too late but maybe someday in the future.

7:34pm

" Baby Woo." San tries to wake up Wooyoung who has sleeping beside him. Wooyoung replies with a grunt, still not moving.

" Let's go grocery shopping." San pokes Wooyoung's shoulder.

" Why ?" Wooyoung said in a cranky voice he really doesn't like to be disturb when sleeping.

San positioned himself on top of Wooyoung, him between San's thighs and hands at near both side of his head. " Because my little baby boy keeps finishing the livestock I have, Daddy might have to feed you his huge cock everyday from now." San sounded irritated and smirked.

Wooyoung was blushing under the covers that's the only thing protecting him from San. He tried to hid under the covers and San moved closer to Wooyoung's ear. " I'm gonna teach you a lesson after we done shopping." San sounded threatening and his facial was serious.

Wooyoung doesn't really like when that happens. It always mean that they will have sex but San will have something up his sleeve to torcher Wooyoung on edge. Wooyoung wouldn't want to disobey San because he really does want to be a good boy to San and god, he melts everytime he heard compliments from San's mouth of what a good boy Wooyoung is.

Wooyoung quickly washed his face and wore his coat, beanie and sneakers. San was already waitng for him at the living room. When both of them are ready, they started going to the supermarket.

Wooyoung
Seonghwa
me and san goin shoppin
7:50

Seonghwa
Alrite
I'm coming home in 5 minutes
Buy me green tea, ill pay later
take care
7:50

Wooyoung
you too
7:50

Once they arrived, San told Wooyoung to grab a cart. San usually remembers the things that he needs to buy so he doesn't really need to write it down. He doesn't usually buy instant ramen since he lived alone back then but Wooyoung and Seonghwa seems to enjoy eating it and it gives San a break from all the cooking every once in a while

" Sannie, Seonghwa wants me to buy him green tea. He said he'll pay back "

" Alright Woo and tell Seonghwa he doesn't need to. I'll pay. I'm going to buy detergent." San went off at the toiletries section while Wooyoung tries to find Seonghwa's drink.

As Wooyoung walked to grab the green tea, someone called his name. " Wooyoung ?" It was Yeosang, the intern from Seonghwa and Wooyoung's workplace.

" Oh, hi Yeosang. Didn't expect to see you here." At first, Wooyoung thought Yeosang has a crush on Seonghwa because how he keeps staring at Seonghwa everytime he passed by at our table at the office. Seonghwa on the other hand, never seemed to realize.

" Yeahh umm where's Seonghwa? " Yeosang might asked that because 1. Wooyoung is always with Seonghwa when it comes to workand living, and 2. Yeosang has fantasies of Seonghwa dick downing him.

" Well, he worked extra hours"

" Oh, okay then. Is that for him ?" Yeosang pointed out the green tea drink.

" Yeah, it's his favourite drink." That made Yeosang smiled. Now he knows what he likes at least.

After they said their goodbyes, Wooyoung imagines if Yeosang is actually with Seonghwa. Yeosang is such a pretty, calm and well-mannered boy like that time when he offered them coffee everyday at the office. Seonghwa does gives Yeosang a few glances but Wooyoung was not sure if that meant anything.

" Wooyoungie , there you are!! where were you ? what took you so long ?" San sounded worried.

" I met a friend of mine at the office. Sorry."

San sighed. " Alright, let's go. We still have something to do back home."