chapter : 18

27 December 2019

" Okay, okay. I have an announcement to make."  San said, getting everyone's attention towards him.

" I have successfully set up my own art exhibition!!" Everyone gasped. Wooyoung dropped his fork and stopped chewing the chicken in his mouth.

" You mean.. "Seonghwa asked after swallowing his last bite on the strawberry shortcake.

" Yes, Hwa !! It's on!!"

Yeosang started to clap and others joined too. For a few weeks, San had been planning to set up his first art exhibtion with a little help of Hongjoong from the Star1117 studio.
Then one day, Hongjoong set up an appointment with San at his office to tell the big news. It went perfectly as San planned. He called his art exhibition, " Illusion ", as it features most of his paintings and along side with others working under his company. Furthermore, it was on 31st December until midnight to celebrate New Year.

" So you'll know what's up." San said as if signalling the others to say something that they had discussed.

" I'll have to take care the drinks the art exhibition will be serving." Wooyoung said. He already searched online for the best bar and planned to talk to the manager to hire some waiters and a few cartons of their finest wine.

" Me and Hwa will inform our boss that the director of Mountain studio will have a talk with him." Both of them smirk and Yeosang wrapped his arm around Seonghwa.

" Great, everything seems to be on plan." San wipes his mouth with a table cloth and grabs his wine glass.

" To success." San pointed it out on the air and they started to clink each others drink and say unison. " To success!!" All of them finished their wine in one go.

After finishing their dinner at the restaurant, it's time to go home.

" I'll be home later, I have to send Yeosang home first." Yeosang was getting tipsy and has an obvious tinted red across his cheek. Seems like he can't handle alcohol that much where as the 3 others were just fine. It was starting to rain all of a sudden and they looked up to check if it was.

" Alright, see ya at home Hwa." San raised his hand on Seonghwa and turned around to San's car while Seonghwa is struggling to carry Yeosang into his car as the rain gets heavier.

Once they got home, both of them went straight to bathroom and start to undress. They were a little soaked from the rain when they went to the car and figured they should shower back home. When Wooyoung turned on the shower and turned around, San came in with an aggresive kiss, pushing Wooyoung to the wall.

" Now this is how I want to celebrate " San said after he pulled away from Wooyoung. He grabbed Wooyoung from his thighs with his strong arms and Wooyoung wrapped his legs around him. He didn't want to waste anytime and he already has a hard-on.

When San entered Wooyoung, Wooyoung hugged him, arms wrapped around tightly on his back and left out a sweet breathy moan onto his neck.

" F-fuck " He was trembling.

" Don't cum unless I told you so, baby boy."  San thrust him once, releasing another moan.

" Y-yes daddy." He stuttered.

" Good boy."

And San continues, thrusting deep into Wooyoung, hitting his prostate all the damn time. Wooyoung kept his head resting on the cold wall as he was taken over by the powerful thrust from San. The pleasure was going through all his body and his cock was leaking. All he could do was holding on to San's shoulders.