chapter : 34

12th January 2020
10:14

" Make sure you visit me every week, Alright Woo? Take care you guys." Wooyoung's mom hugged him tightly as if this the last time she'll meet Wooyoung.

" Will do, Mom."

" I'm done, Woo!" San shouted after putting some of Wooyoung's stuff and closing the trunk.

" Make sure to call me before you come here too."

" Mom, don't worry. I'll meet you every week, I promise."

" Bye, sweetie, I love you." She kissed Wooyoung's head.

San
we're coming home
10:16

Seonghwa
finally
i miss him
be quick
10:17

" Oh my god, Woo!" Seonghwa cried and ran towards Wooyoung and hugged him

" Seonghwa, we just videocalled yesterday." Wooyoung struggled to keep his balance.

" I don't care!"

" God why are you like my mom? "

" I am your mom." They both laughed as San finally entered the apartment after dealing with his car.

" I'm gonna put my stuff back at my room. I'm so glad to be back." Wooyoung walked his way to his room with his backpack hanging at the side.

He didn't really missed his room that much but he clearly remembered that the drawer under the closet was suppose to be closed when he left his room last time.

He approaches the drawer to realize it was the drawer for his undergarments. It was all unfolded and messy when he clearly remembers that he usually folds them neatly. He also notices some of them are missing.

" Seonghwa, where's San ?" Wooyoung walked out to the living room to found Seonghwa watching one of his new k-dramas to watch.

" In his room."

" Sannie." Wooyoung entered while closing the door behind him. San was lying on the bed while scrolling to his phone.

" Yes, Woo ?"

" Did you check my drawer under the closet when I was gone ?"

San went silent for awhile, suprised by the question and stopped scrolling his phone. He blushed a little as Wooyoung could see from afar and he looked back at his phone.

" Why ?"

" Well, somebody went through it and some of my boxers were missing."

" Oh."

San went silent again, didn't really know how to reply to Wooyoung so he continued scrolling through his phone aimlessly.

" San, where is it?"