chapter : 21

29 December 2019
1:52

" Is he okay?" Seonghwa asked while seeing san being all flustered. He was eating oatmeal while scrolling through his phone when he heard a huge sighed from San.

" Yeah, I guess but I don't know he still doesn't feel like coming out of bed, in a bad way."

Seonghwa could hear the distinct worriness from San's voice. He scooped a couple of oatmeal into his mouth before putting the bowl into the sink. " Why don't I talk to him?" Seonghwa suggested.

" Alright, I have to go to the bar again. One of their employees called me and told that I still have few things to do for the art exhibition." He fetched his coat and car keys. He really does seemed a little stressed out after the way he closed the door behind him.

Seonghwa was confused. Was something going on between them?, he thought to himself and then proceeds to check on Wooyoung.

" Woo ?" Seonghwa opened the door slightly to find Wooyoung still laying in bed but he's on his phone.

" Oh hey, Hwa." Wooyoung didn't take off his eyes from his phone. It seems like Wooyoung was watching one those cooking vlogs.

Seonghwa approached Wooyoung and sat on the side of the bed, looking at him. " Woo" Seonghwa reached his hand to put on top of his belly to at least get his attention.

" What's wrong?"

" Nothing's wrong." He said firmly which made Seonghwa knew it was a goddamn lie.

" Woo, please, I'm here."

Wooyoung closed his phone and dropped it beside him. He sighed and closed his eyes with both of his hands. He promised to himself he wouldn't tell, even to San but now he couldn't help it, the emotions are building up.

" You knew didn't you?" Wooyoung looked at Seonghwa.

" Knew about what?"

" That Yunho didn't work at bar far from this city, he was actually here. "

Seonghwa was silent.

" And that you knew San was gonna somehow meet Yunho at the bar, which was The Blue Moon bar."

" Woo, are you jealous?" Now it's Wooyoung's turn to become silent. Wooyoung already told Seonghwa about the heartbreak, how Yunho had accidentally found them "dating". Seonghwa felt bad on behalf of Wooyoung for not telling him but that was all from the past. It didn't matter now.

" Woo, don't you think Yunho already knows that San is your boyfriend ?"
Seonghwa continued on.

" What makes you think San will fall for Yunho ?"

" BECAUSE HE GOT HIS FUCKING NUMBER !" Wooyoung shouted, transforming the air between them more tense. Wooyoung realized his anger, his tears rolling down onto his cheeks. He covered himself by the sheets, embarassed to even look at Seonghwa of what attitude he has shown towards him. Seonghwa was shocked to found how scary Wooyoung is when he's angry.

" Just get out." Wooyoung sounded defeated and tired.

" Woo, I'm sorry I-"

" It's okay, just leave."

Seonghwa didn't have any much option and he didn't want to worsen the situation. He stood up from the bed and left the room.

Wooyoung started to cry under sheets and cursing to himself but that didn't made him feel any better. Soon, he fell asleep after the crying drained his energy.

 Soon, he fell asleep after the crying drained his energy

2:07

" So which one sir?" Yunho asked as he was writing something down on his clipboard. " The flute one." San told Yunho as he hold a champagne glass gently with his hands.

" Alright follow me, Sir." Yunho brought him to the back where they store most of their wine. Since San already paid for the arrangement, he got a bundle of choices to pick from at the variety of champagne and wine they sell.

All of the glass bottles were neatly stacked inside their shelves. One drink caught his eye, though, it was at a high level of the shelf. Yunho really hates that the bar doesn't even have a ladder or stool to help reach bottles from a high shelve but he's not complaining since he's tall enough.

As he tried to reach out for the bottle, he was struggling to keep his balance while he was tiptoeing. Then suddenly he felt a firm hold at his thighs. When he looked down he saw San holding him with a smirk on his face.

Yunho swore he would've smack his head right then and there but the strength of San holding him was taking him somewhere else. After he had finally grabbed the bottle, San's crotch was in contact with Yunho's ass after San released his grip on him.

Yunho shivered. He could feel his bulge between his ass, even though he was wearing jeans. He snapped from his sexual imagination and quickly turned to front San.

" A-any more, Sir ?" Yunho stuttered. He was trying so hard not to show his boner through his jeans as he was trying to cover it with his hands while holding the bottle.

After picking a few couple bottles of wine and champagne and tasting it, all that was left was his adress.

" Why my adress?" San asked

" There will be a special delivery for you from the manager. He was really pleased to have you as our customer."

" Well it's an honour." San smiled while writing down on a form.

" Thank you, Sir. Have a nice day."

" You too, Yunho." San waved at him and walked out of the bar oncee again.

Yunho took out his phone and took a picture of the paper San had written about his adress. He puts the paper into his pocket of his apron to be handed out to his manager later.

Yunho thought about the incident earlier. San was obviously enjoy it way too much, with the smirk and all. He felt himself getting a hard-on as he thinks about the grip on his thighs and friction of his ass and San's cock. A few customers started to come in and Yunho focuses back on his work.

2:57

When San went back home to found the living room empty, he thought that Seonghwa was probably in his room or went out with Yeosang and Wooyoung seemed to be still in the room.

He sighed and went onto check Wooyoung. He was still asleep even after San tried to wake him up. San decided to take a shower since he just felt like. He really want to distress for today with a hot shower.

When he was showering, he thought of Yunho this earlier afternoon, his ass and his thick thighs. San felt his cock filling with blood and start hardening. He sighed as lust starts flooding in to his mind.

He really doesn't want to masturbate to Yunho but the stress was telling him otherwise. He reached out to grip onto his cock and starts pumping. He was a moaning a little and starts pumping it faster.

His body was shaking after he came while standing, the semen flows down into the drain and San quickly finishes his shower. When came out of the bathroom, he looked at Wooyoung. All of sudden he felt bad. He felt bad for masturbating to someone else, felt bad somehow for being a lover towards him, felt bad out of nowhere. It just felt so heavy.

When San came out of the room, he saw Seonghwa carrying his gym bag while he was tying his shoes.

" You going to the gym, Seonghwa?"

" Yeah. You wanna join ?"

San didn't really have anything to do since he cancelled his plans today at the office. " Sure why not. give me a sec to fetch some of my stuff."