chapter : 31

6th January 2020
8:49am

San woke up in an empty bed and a huge headache. When he stood up, the headcahe starts to receeding and he focused his vision in the room he's in.

He finally stood up from bed and went to the drawers that had picture frames on them along with other few decorations. He saw that it was pictures of Wooyoung when he was a kid and a baby.

He smiled and took one of his pictures in his hand. He looks so cute and chubby when he was a baby.

" San." Wooyoung entered the room and he saw San looking at his baby pictures. He blushed when San looked at him with a warm smile after looking at his pictures.

" You look cute as always." San said with a smile.He took away the baby picture from San and hides it from him.

" Breakfast is ready." Wooyoung took San's hand with his other hand and walked down the stairs together, welcomed with smell of eggs and butter.

" Morning, sweetie. Morning, San" Wooyoung's mom both welcomed them with eggs and waffles on the table. " I'm gonna go ahead and shower first. I already ate my breakfast."

Wooyoung's mom untied her apron while he kissed Wooyoung's forehead. Both of them finished their breakfast and Wooyoung grabbed all the plates, wash them at the sink.

" Coffee?" Wooyoung opened to show his cabinet filled with variety of coffee and teas. " Thanks. No sugar."

" Where's Seonghwa?" Wooyoung settled down at the stool next to San, offering the coffee that he requested.

" He's taking care of the apartment while Yeosang came over as well." San took a sip of the hot drink.

San took Wooyoung's hand and stared at it, checking if Wooyoung's was real. " I'm glad I could meet you again."

Wooyoung gripped harder onto San's hand and kissed him on the forehead.
" Let's go upstairs."

Wooyoung locked his door and pushed San onto the bed. At first, he was nervous to have sex with San in his room since his mom or maybe even jongho might come over and check the loud noises but he was getting horny so he just have to work it out somehow.

"W-woo" Wooyoung rubbed San's cock and he shsushed him.

" Now don't be loud San or else I won't finish you off." San was getting harder at how fiesty Wooyoung can be. Two can play it that game.

San pulled Wooyoung by the shirt and he fell onto San, his face was an inch away from San and eyes were gazing at each others.

" You have to worry about that yourself and your pretty mouth, baby boy." San used his fingers to touch Wooyoung's lips and he was biting his lips while Wooyoung continued to rub San's cock slowly.

" Fair enough." Wooyoung giggled before he gave San a kiss. San tasted like coffee and Wooyoung caresses San's body before pulling up his shirt.

When San already started thrusting in Wooyoung, the bed started to creak and he stopped San.

" T-too loud." He was getting anxious now.

" Might as well get on the floor."

They changed their positions where Wooyoung kneel down on the floor but rest his body on the side of the bed so the bed doesn't creak again.
San continued again and enter his cock into Wooyoung.