chapter : 29

5th January 2020

" Woo, Jongho!" His mom shouted from the living room while wearing her coat.

" Yes?" They said in unison from the kitchen. They were playing video games on their phone while waiting for the lasagna finish cooking in the oven.

" I'm going out shopping with your mother, Jongho. Take care, Wooyoung!" She shouted again and closed the door.

She wore flats today and went to carpool with Jongho's mom. When they arrived at the supermarket and grabbing a metal basket, Wooyoung's mom started to talk about her son has finally came back home after running away. It's a mother thing when they have to talk about each others' kids and well being.

Then Wooyoung's mom proceeds talking about the boy that Wooyoung loves, San, as it was really a hot topic when their children got a lover nowaday. Not that Wooyoung's mom exaggerated it like those other moms.

" I hope my baby Jongho gets a lover too. Wait, isn't that the San guy that you describe to me about."

Wooyoung's mom stared at a distant and notice this skinny figure at the same section of the store as they were. It was everything that Wooyoung had describe to her: Black hair, sharp jawline, muscular arms and nice physique.

" Oh my god. What shall we do?" They started panicking for no reason.

" I don't know!!"

" You should let him meet with Wooyoung and they'll talk it out."

" You know what?" Wooyoung's mom gives her basket to Jongho's mom. " For my son. I'll come back to you later. You can pay first and I'll pay you back later."

Jongho's mom just nods and Wooyoung's mom proceeds to confront to San.

" San?"

The guy with black hair looked at her. " You know me?"

" Ah yes, I'm Wooyoung's mom. He talked to me about you."

San's eye went big. " Hi, umm, ?" He doesn't really know how to respond or talk to her. Knowing that Wooyoung probably told her everything, San's kind of worried that she'll smack him right there in the middle of the supermarket.

She suddenly took some paper and a paper from her huge sling bag. She started ro write something down and give it to San.

" You sir, have a lot of explanation to do to him. I'm shopping right now so you better make him happy or else."

San was shocked at the attitude that Wooyoung's mom gave him and looked at the paper she gave him. It was an adress.

San quickly left the supermarket and ran to his car. It wasn't that far to arrived at the place and he quickly went knocking on the door.

San heard someone walking to the door and unlocking it. It was Wooyoung, who stared at San in stillness.

" Baby." San smiled but Wooyoung was still in shock, lips apart as if he was frozen in time.

" Who is it, Wooyoung?" Jongho came walking from to check on Wooyoung to see an unknown person standing infront of the door.

Wooyoung stuttered and didn't know how to reply because he really doesn't want to do this with San right now.

" Who's that , Woo?"

" None of your business."  Wooyoung instantly stormed off to his room upstairs.

" Wooyoung!!"

" Oh, so you're San." Jongho crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. San seemed to ignore his comment and went on running upstairs, intruding  into Wooyoung's home.