chapter : 26

1st January 2020
1:40

" San?" Seonghwa entered in the apartment with Yeosang behind him, holding their hands together.

San was sitting at the table, under the fluorescent lamp, drinking coffee this early and his hands wrapped around his neck. Both of them sat down at the table and wait until San starts to talk.

" Wooyoung's not here."

" What?" Seonghwa exclaimed, hoping this was some kind of sick joke.

" I checked everything in the apartment. The rooms and bathrooms. I tried to call him infinite times but he won't pick up and he doesn't receive my text. I dom't fucking know where he is."

" It's your fault, isn't it ?" Seonghwa sounded angry.

" What are you saying, Hwa?"

" If it weren't for you to go on along with Yunho, this wouldn't happen."

San stood up furiously from the table." Please, don't. Wooyoung is missing so let's not fuck around until we find him." Yeosang said. At least that come through to San's mind.

" Let's just, sleep tonight. We'll start searching tomorrow." San decided to not waste his energy more.

" Alright, San." They were honestly tired after wasting themselves at the event earlier and it is 1:42 in the morning. Seonghwa and Yeosang went to sleep at Seonghwa's room and went to sleep peacefully.

San can't sleep as he was worried sick of Wooyoung. Where has he gone to ? Is he okay ? Did his phone died or something ? countless thoughts interfere San's mind until he decided to went into Wooyoung's room.

He went onto the bed and laid there for a while. The bedsheets smells like him, clean and fresh. San took out his phone and went scrolling in his gallery for their pictures.

Wooyoung never realizes how much photos of him are in San's gallery, he even had a folder just for him. San went on, reminiscing those moments with Wooyoung, with those days that they share smiles and kisses. San started to tear up and drop his phone beside him.

" Woo, please come back."

San never cried so much before. The last time was when his grandparents died. He regrets so much that he didn't spend more time with them, even though they treated San so nicely. That one day, where they asked if San wanted to go for a walk, San was 16 and he declined.

Then his mom came barging in the house in the afternoon, telling San to wear his shoes and they went dashing off to the hospital. San cried more and more, when all that was left was silence and a trembling body in the dark.

" Please come back."

10:13am

10:13am

They decided that they shouldn't filed in Wooyoung as a case of a missing person because that'll just be too serious and overly dramatic.

They just have to figure out where would Wooyoung go. He probably stayed in a hotel or in an inn to just take day offs but why would he? along with not telling them?

They finished their breakfast and Seonghwa seems to be stressed out as San is. Yeosang felt useless but at least his presence can maintain San and Seonghwa from fighting  and focusing on finding Wooyoung.

Seonghwa decided to wash the dishes and San went to do the laundry, just taking his mind off for a while. Pointless thinking is worse than not thinking at all. Besides, what more could they do to find Wooyoung ? unless they have a clue or a guideline, maybe they'll have a chance to find him. Or even waiting for Wooyoung to come back on his own whenever he feels like it.

San collects his used clothes along with Wooyoung's. When gathering the clothes, he notice Wooyoung's coat that he never once wash it, just because he once said that it didn't have stains on it but the smell told San otherwise.

When he took his coat, Wooyoung's potrait fell onto the floor. It was the potrait that he kept for a long time ago and he returned to Wooyoung when they met again.

San looked at it once more before he sigh and put it in his pocket. Where are you Woo ? I'm so worried, he thought as he puts the clothing in the washing machine.

4th January 2020
11:32

3 days already passed by and Wooyoung still hasn't come back home. San was going crazy and cried every night in Wooyoung's bed.

He tried everything along with the help of Seonghwa. It's been more than 48 hours and they decided to call in the police but they didn't gave them help at all. They didn't even update on the search for San. " Fuck the police" Yeosang said that time.

His heart breaks everyday, waking up without Wooyoung by his side, showing off those sweet smiles and morning kisses. He missed him so bad.

" Hey San."  Seonghwa came in while knocking the door. San kept crying while his back facing Seonghwa. Seonghwa sat down near him and tried to comfort him.

" I know it's tough, but hey at least we're not giving up to find him. I promise we will, sooner or later."

San started to stop crying but his body trembles under Seonghwa's touch.

" Hey, come here." Seonghwa opens his arms to offer San a hug, since Seonghwa was the hugger type. San tried to stood up from his bed, no matter how ugly he looks like right now, and hugged Seonghwa back.

" I miss him, Seonghwa. I really do and it breaks my heart that I can't say that I love him everyday and I want him to know that always."

Seonghwa just listens to San as he does need to get these things hanging on his chest. Eventually, after a long time, San has regained his energy back to a neutral state. Seonghwa came back to the room to fetch San some water.

San took the old potrait photo of Wooyoung at the night stand where he kept it there everyday.

" It's been 3 days, Wooyoung. It hurts me so bad."

" Where did you get that?"

" Wooyoung's coat, it fell from the pocket and so I kept it."

" Have I ever told you I actually met and help Wooyoung to runaway from 9 years ago?" San continued.

" You did ?" Seonghwa sounded less suprised since enthusiastic emotion are not welcomed yet in the air. Seonghwa tried to remember if Wooyoung ever did talked about this to him. It was such a long time ago.

" Yeah." San laughed a little while wiping his face with his sleeve. " I actually kept this for 8 years and that was also the last time I met Wooyoung. But then coincidentally, we met again at The Wish art expedition."

" Why did Wooyoung gave his potrait photo to you?"

" He didn't. It accidentally fell out from his wallet." San sighed and remembering the scene of that moment. " And at that very moment, I took a picture of the train station and turned it into a painting, called " Farewell at the train station.""

" Which train station?"

" Honghyeon train station."

Both of them went silent as if they're realizing something.

" San, do you think-"

" Oh my fucking god"