chapter : 3

No new notifications

-// 4:20pm //-

Wooyoung decided to wear an oversized brown beige sweater, grey cargo pants and also a brown beige bucket hat that suits with his blonde curly hair.

Seonghwa wore his usuals; Black leather jacket, a black v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans, a simple black choker and few jewelleries: your typical emo boyfriend.

Both wore their entrance tag that allowed them to get inside the art exhibition as their boss has setup for them to interview. Wooyoung brought a tote bag and other stuff before they went out.

" Okay come back here at 5:30 so we can keep in track and decide what's for late lunch and dinner." Seonghwa said and after that, they go seperate ways.

The Wish art exhibition was aesthetically pleasing where there are different sections with different themes. Seonghwa went to the more vibrant and Picasso-like part of the exhibition where as Wooyoung went to the minimalist and clean part. Times passes, Wooyoung interviewed half of the people in the minimalist room with recorders and pen and paper in hand. 5:02, Wooyoung checked the time and decided to take a break though there's nowhere to sit down.

He went on looking on the art that was displayed on the vast blank white walls. He didn't focus on them while he was having an interview. Art after art and finally one caught his eyes.

 Art after art and finally one caught his eyes

This. This the train station, Wooyoung thought. But it's different. It was in the daylight with a family sitting on the bench.  The words were in japanese rather than korean but it still look like the train station where San and him finally exchange theirs names.

Wooyoung's heartbeat increased and he gulped. He looked at the bottom of the painting and it says :

" Farewell at the train station "
"Artist : Choi San"

" I see you like my painting ", A familiar voice was heard. Wooyoung yelped a little and flinched. He was in total shocked. San was standing there drinking water from his bottle and choked when he saw Wooyoung.

After standing there for awhile to process each other's existence after 8 years, Wooyoung looked back at the painting " You painted the train station on the day when we met." He said softly and almost stuttered.

" Ever wonder why I painted like that and not the actually day, the night."

Wooyoung turn his gaze to San, only to him smiling with those dimples. " It's because even if I changed the details with the family , the daylight , the japanese writing, I know that some people will know that that is the Honghyeon train station. And for you, well I don't have to explain it."

Wooyoung felt his eyes blinking in disbelief, his heart fluterring and doesn't know why the fuck there's butterfly in his stomache. He never seen San in a full cream sharp suit and pants, black oxfords and he dyed his hair black. Wooyoung came back to reality, " Uh-umm I should've written that down." He blushed.

" Oh I think you remember " Is San teasing Wooyoung ? He can feel himself getting hot and San giggled. Though out of nowhere the mood changed when San asked how was Wooyoung. By his suprise , it was a shock that San still cares for Wooyoung. Even after goddamn 8 years. 8 years.

" It's been okay, San. I still live with Seonghwa but the rent is always a beat for us but at least we could still pay it up. How about you ?"

" Well, as you can see, I am an artist and just between you and me, Kim Hongjoong is actually my cousin, that's why he thought he'll give me a chance to show my artistry "

They talked for a little a longer about the art exhibition for the review when Wooyoung didn't realize it was 5:32 already. Just as Wooyoung was about to walk away, San gave him his card with his phone number on it.

" T-thanks, I'll give you call whenever I'm free." Wooyoung stuttered and turned red again before he walked away.

Goddamn, San thought, He's such a softie.

Wooyoung apologized for being late as Seonghwa was just about kick his ass. Though, Seonghwa questioned why was Wooyoung late, since he never really spend more time wandering around.

" I'll tell you later when fetch something to eat ". Seonghwa didn't question him further because he was on the verge of starvation.

When they were about to step out of the art exhibtion, Kim Hongjoong, short but handsome with his pretty silver hair and mullet, all in white, was on the stage and was about to make an announcement and that's when Wooyoung saw San standing next to him. Seonghwa pulled Wooyoung from his focus as they walk off to the car.