chapter : 35 (final)

10th July 2020
2:17pm

" Oh hi, San! Could you give me a minute." San entered the kitchen to found Wooyoung cooking up something at the stove.

" Joshua! Could you take it over, I'm about to go." Joshua replied with only a nod while Wooyoung tries to open the knot at the back of the apron.

" The chef of Muk Woo Young is a little busy isn't he?" San teased.

" That's owner of Muk Woo Young to you." They giggled.

" Alright, let's go , love." Wooyoung said with a smile, holding his coat. They walked to San's car while holding their hands, Wooyoung waving at his employees while he's walking out.

" Shall we take the train or by car ?" San asked after they went inside the car. The train does save time to go to Wooyoung's mom but he wouldn't mind going for a long drive with Wooyoung by his side.

" Whatever the birthday boy wants." Wooyoung reached for San's cock and rubbing it through his black jeans.

" Wow, right now, baby?" San sounded sarcastically excited.

" Just drive."

San kept his focus on the road while struggle to keep his grip on the wheel. Thank god, they were in a highway.

" It'll be a quick one , I promise."

" Unless, I have to pull up at the side."

" Then let's make sure we go on a train next time."

Wooyoung reaches down San's pants and aggresively tries to pull it down to reveal San's soft cock. Wooyoung give licks on his cockhead, making it slowly bigger. Wooyoung did not hesitate to instantly deepthroat San as he was getting used to it. As for San, that's his weak spot.

" F-fuck, baby you always know what I like." San was biting his lips, arms drapped on the stirring wheel, eyes fluterring. San wouldn't even look down because it was too risky.

" A-ah I'm getting close." San stuttered and moans little by little. He was shaking by the sensation that he has to park at the side of the road for awhile. As soon as he parked, he presses Wooyoung's head, deep into his cock as shoots out his semen.

" Being a good boy for daddy's birthday, is he ?" San slowly panting while combing back Wooyoung's hair to reveal his pretty face covered with a layer of sweat.

" You look gorgeous as ever."

As their journey continues to meet Wooyoung's mom again this week, San remembered there was a beach nearby when he used his car to come to his hometown for the first time

" Hey, Woo. Do you mind if we go to beach for awhile? I swear we come at your place before the sun sets."

" Alright." Wooyoung smiled and just up ahead, San saw a sign that indicates where the beach is.