chapter : 25

9:08pm

Guests started to arrive with their elegant clothings and they were welcomed by San's employee that was greeting and bowing down to them.

San went on around the art exhibition, talking with the guest, explaining the meaning behind his artwork and laughed around with some other people.

Wooyoung, Seonghwa and Yeosang already came an hour ago along wearing their entrance tag. They sat at small room that was meant to be a storage but turned into a spot where they take a break. Seonghwa and Yeosang started out to do small interviews with the people attending at the exhibition, leaving Wooyoung alone.

He really doesn't want to deal with San, let alone talking to him or even doing his work. He was already tired, even though he slept that afternoon, though, what can he even do now? He closed his eyes and rest his head back.

He flinched when someone opened the door and it was the person who he most suspected to come in.

They didn't let a single word out and San went approached to Wooyoung, sitting down next to him on the metal chair. They sat in silence for awhile before San took Wooyoung's cold hand and just rubbing it with his thumb.

They sat like this for a long time until Wooyoung started to feel less tense and more safe by the warmth in San's hand. San finally stood up and took Wooyoung's other hand. He pulled Wooyoung up and slowly turning it into a hug in silence.

At this point, they rather say nothing and let their actions do the talking. Wooyoung felt defenseless and vulnerable somehow but right now, he's with San, hugging like he's protecting him. Wooyoung tightens the hug and San went on combing his hair. Wooyoung was inhaling San's scent and he smelled like vanilla.

" Come on." San held Wooyoung's hand again and together, they walked outside.

San brought both of them champagne and a chocolate mousse cake. Wooyoung didn't realize how hungry he was until he saw it. Most people were standing, talking and some were observing San's artwork but there were chairs at the corners of the hall.

Both of them sat down and then San scooped a spoon of cake for Wooyoung.

" I'll just eat it myself." Wooyoung tried to take away the spoon and plate from San but put it away from Wooyoung's reach and imitates a cute angry expression. Wooyoung giggled a little and felt his mood becomes better.

" Alright." Wooyoung finally gave up and let San feed Wooyoung until he finished the whole slice. It was enough to fill Wooyoung's stomache and he washed it down with champagne.

" Good boy." San put the plate away and offered Wooyoung a tissue paper.

" I have to go back to talk with the people. You do you're work ok?"

San reached over to hold Wooyoung's face and kissed him gently.

" I love you, okay?"

San instantly stood up and disappeared in the crowds of unknown people, leaving Wooyoung to look at his back as he disappeared.

" I love you too." He said under his breath.

After gaining the energy and the right mood, Wooyoung went on and interview a few of the people and some of the studio's employees. Whilst between every interview, Wooyoung took his time to look at San's marvelous paintings. He didn't really see much of his work, especially in the apartment but seeing it now, he was amazed to love such a man.

11:17

" A drink, sir?" Yunho came behind San, holding a tray with only one drink on it.