chapter :10

7:05

" Bye woo " San said as Wooyoung was about to get out of San's car. Wooyoung looked back at San and takes in the moment of how stunning San is. They both as if had a staring contest until Wooyoung decided to give a peck on San's lips.

Well, Wooyoung blushed a little. " Bye San." He gets out and both of them waved before San rushes off to work.

" Seonghwa? Aren't suppose to be at work? " Wooyoung went in the apartment with his keys to find Seonghwa watching his k-drama in the living room, sitting at a coach covering himself with a blanket.

" Boss appreciated and was satisfied of our work on the reviews and so he gave me a day off. " Seonghwa kept his gaze on the television. When it comes to k-drama, Seonghwa is a one true fan and will always watches the trending ones and seldomly new ones.

Wooyoung sat next to Seonghwa and got onto his phone. The first thing that came to mind was texting San because he started to miss him, even if it was 4 minutes ago. Instead, he went through his social medias until Seonghwa started to talk about Yunho.

Wooyoung sighed that made Seonghwa looked but quickly changes his gaze to the television. " I guess you were right." Wooyoung could feel his tears starting to bawl out.

" Woo, no, don't say that." Seonghwa said, his hands reached over to Wooyoung's shoulder from behind and hugged him by the side. Seonghwa rested his his face on Wooyoung's head, still watching his k-drama. " I swear, if anyone breaks you again, I'll pull up and slap these hoes dummy hard." They both busted out a laugh.

After few minutes, Seonghwa asked again but this time about Wooyoung's stay at San. Wooyoung started to blush when he first thought of the naughty things they did together and especially when Wooyoung lost his virgintiy. Seonghwa noticed the silence in the air.

" Did you finally- " Seonghwa was cut off by the hands of Wooyoung on his mouth but nobody's around to hear about Wooyoung not being a virgin anymore than Seonghwa. Wooyoung gulped and let's go of his hand slowly while Seonghwa startled at the sudden action of Wooyoung.

" Y-yes " Wooyoung said finally, hands clenched and ears turned red. Knowing that he's basically told Seonghwa that he had sex.

" With motherfucking goddamn Choi San ? "Seonghwa exclaimed, ignoring the scene where the antangonist is dying. Wooyoung blushed harder again. " Y-yes , jesus christ " He stuttered a little. " His dick was so huge " Wooyoung said out of nowhere under his breath which clearly Seonghwa could hear.

" That's enough in this household, sir  " Seonghwa sarcastically said with a smile. " But I guess I'm proud of you ? I don't know but yeah. So wait are both of you in a relationship ? "

Wooyoung thought of it, he clearly remembers San said "I love you", but did Wooyoung though ? But they kissed earlier. The thoughts kept spinning until Wooyoung blurted out he didn't know yet. That made Seonghwa rolled his eyes as if it's not that obvious they are in a relationship but decide to let it be.

" After you just broke up with Yunho ? " Seonghwa questioned. Wooyoung stared at Seonghwa, looking as if he was about to cry. Soon Seonghwa realized that he crossed the line a little bit. " Fuck, I'm sorry Woo, I don't mean that." He gave another hug to Wooyoung who sat there in silent but hugged back.

" At least you're happy, okay ? " Seonghwa goes back watching his k-drama, not worrying that he missed a couple of important scenes or the fact Wooyoung almost cried. Wooyoung decide to make himself some coffee in his favourite mug since he still feels tired from waking up early.

 Wooyoung decide to make himself some coffee in his favourite mug since he still feels tired from waking up early

Later, Seonghwa told Wooyoung that he has to do some grocery shopping and wondered if Wooyoung wanted to join. Wooyoung declined as he was binge watching youtube videos on his bed.

Seonghwa went to a supermarket with a list in hand. Seongwha decided to use a cart since he can't really bring  all of the stuff in his arms. When strolling to the drinks section, Seonghwa wanted to grab a bottle of matcha green tea and Wooyoung's favourite peach tea drink.

Seonghwa kept his focus on the drink from a distant when be finally spotted and did not realize he almost accidentally hit a man with red hair.

" Watch it !! " He shouted but not as loud for the whole store to hear. " Sorry " Seonghwa said, bowed his head a little. The man with the red hair suddenly changed his expression.

" You're Seonghwa, right? Yunho's friend " Seonghwa seemed suprised but nods in reply. " Are you one of his friends from work ?"

The man went blank as if he was thinking something. " Y-yeah , I'm uhh his friend." He sounded like he was lying and Seonghwa knew.

" Well, umm I'm a bit in a rush so uhh see you next time " The man didn't even intend to give out his name, ran off grabbing a lemon tea drink and to the cashier. The whole scene seemed quick.

Yunho's friend, huh ? , Seonghwa thought to himself. While grabbing the two drinks, Seonghwa smiled to himself as he got an idea. He finished paying off the whole groceries and drives back home.

Wooyoung was still in his room when Seonghwa entered the apartment, running back and forth to grab the groceries. When he completed organizing them at places where they belong to, he went to his phone while taking a sit in the kitchen.

He went to Instagram and check Yunho's account, which fortunately, still follows Seonghwa's account. Seonghwa doesn't usually use his social medias unless it's urgent or necessary, like searching a man with red hair with his own selfie as his profile picture who Yunho followed.

a/n : Seonghwa best boy

he so cute. i love him<3