41. See You Later

Aubrey gets up too early. It's three minutes past eight when she texts him to let him know that they would be here just before noon to pick him up. I groan, collapsing back onto the bed as Dylan relays the text. Only four more hours until he would be officially moved out. "Maybe we could hide you" I suggest.

Dylan laughs, putting his phone back onto the nightstand and turning over to look at me. "We did not go through all that bullshit of custody battles for me not to go." He had a point. "Besides, it's not like we'll never see each other again. I'm going to come over all the time and you'll actually get to come over to my house too. And there are a lot less people to chance walking in on us."

"Oh come on, we haven't had that bad of luck."

"Mhm" he hums, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I return the kiss hungrily, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down on top of me. We hadn't bothered to get dressed before we fell asleep last night so it's easy to notice how riled up he's become as his hand skims against the skin of my inner thigh.

"Dyl-." His name dies on my lips as his finger disappears between my folds. Why we hadn't thrown caution to the wind and shared a bed this entire time is beyond me. This was the best possible way to wake up.

I clutch the back of his neck, my fingers tugging at the tendrils of his hair as he coaxes me into orgasm, my back arching off the bed as his lips close around the pulse point in my neck.

In my ecstasy I don't even notice that he's reached into my nightstand and grabbed a condom until he's rolling it on underneath the covers, his hand steady while I pant underneath him.

And then we're moving together. His hips rolling against mine, sighs and moans spilling from our lips while the bed starts to gently creak beneath us. "Slower" I breathe, petting my fingers through his hair. "The bed-." I pause, overcome with pleasure as he delivers another thrust, "baby we're gonna wake my parents."

But he doesn't seem to care as he continues at the same pace, the bed fully groaning underneath us now and if I weren't enjoying myself so immensely I would yell at him. But I can't find the words, my protests dying on my lips as I'm brought to my release for the second time this morning. He finishes not soon after.

"Emma." I'd like to say that it was my boyfriend who's lips my name came from but it's not.

"Shit" I mutter breathlessly as Dylan's head whips around to stare at the door. "I told you we were going to wake them." I run my fingers through my hair, damp with sweat and push my boyfriend off me, effectively disconnecting us. "Yea?" I shout, sitting up but hoping he'll just go away.

"Is everything okay? It sounded like something fell."

"Oh." I hesitate. What he heard was definitely the few times that the headboard managed to bang into the wall. "Um. Yea. My uh...dresser fell." Dylan facepalms and I shrug. What did he want me to say? That we had been pounding the headboard into the wall?

"Do you need any help cleaning things up?"

"No!" I shout immediately. Dylan purses his lips in amusement, climbing out of my bed and stepping around our mess of clothes from last night. "I'm good."

"Okay. Well, your mom is starting breakfast so when you're both ready you can come down." Both of you. He may be pretending to buy my story but my father wasn't born yesterday.

"Sure. We'll be down" I assure him. His footsteps disappear down the hall and I sigh, dropping my head into my hands.

"My point." Dylan explains. I lift my head and glare at him.

"Dyl, I told you we were going to wake them up!"

"That may very well be true" he concedes, "but I never once heard you utter the word stop, because we both know that I would've stopped immediately if you had."