chapter 1

Mike is cleaning the house on a hurry to El to come and visit for Christmas. He wants everything go pretty for this visit. "Mike you going to be late school again."Said Karen". "I'M COMING!" Yell mike." Mike makes it down stairs and sees his mom feeding holly. He goes out side and goes on his bike meet up his friends. ". I can't wait to el come visit us at school it's been while me and her hangout". "Said Max" " And to see Will right?" Asked the party"? "Yeah I guess said max". The party gets to the school. Max sees in corner Troy is watching her but didn't know who Troy is. The party see Troy. He walks away. "He looks like he is afraid of us still". "Said Dustin". "Who is he? ".Asked Max". " He his name Troy if you don't bullies don't be near him he made me jump a Cliff. If I didn't would of pulled Dustin teeth out. "Said Mike". "When is El is going?" Asked Lucas". " Tomorrow". " Said Mike". The party go to class and Troy try's to mess with Mike but Mike learns to ignore him at 15 years old. As soon as they about to go home Troy yell at mike. "HEY FRONG FACE!" "Yell Troy". Mike try's to ignore him and Troy Punishes him in the face. Mike has blood come down from his nose. "Okay you took it way to far."said Dustin." Dustin stands in front of Mike. " I can defend my self Dustin". "Said Mike". "Yeah toothless". "Said Troy". Dustin was not going to take anymore of Troy crap he helps Mike up. Troy leaves laughing. The party asked if Mike was okay. "Yeah I'm fine he will get what id coming to him." "Said Mike." Mike comes home and the freaks about his face and wants to call Troy's mom. " Mom don't becuse his mom didn't believe what we say anyways". "Said Mike". Mike was ready for El to come. It was the next day El calls him on walkie-talkie and says she is on the way when it was 12:00 El let mike know she be walking but mike didn't think that was safe. He meet her up they both hug. While he is hugging el he sees a werid girl dark color looking at there Direction.