chapter 4

As soon I said good bye to mike and my friends I got stop a man. " hey you there come to my office." " said principal Adam Akins." I had to go to man office if I like it or not. And not to think of Hawkins lab. When I sat down where he told me to I read his name tag from the man. His name is principal Adam Akins. "What are you doing outside of school property and your not in class?" "I don't go this school I was visiting my boyfriend and my friends and I don't live here anymore."" Answered El." "Who this boyfriend I see with the mom if I let you go or not?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." " Michael Weeler." " Answered El." "What's your name?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." "El Hopper." "Answer El." Yes I use hop least least name he still my dad I don't want to be call Byers let untile I'm ready. "Ok El Hopper let me call Ms. Weeler." " Said principal Adam Akins." While he called Mike's mom I notice he was looking at my wrist of my 11 back in the Hawkins lab. "Hi Ms. Weeler I'm calling just asking do you know a El Hopper?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." While he was waitng for response I notice his eyes turn red and that made me think of billy when he was the mind flare." Okay so I can sead her home?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." I was freaking out what if he was anther host of the mind flare. "Okay bye." "Said principal Adam Akins." I was hopping Ms. Weeler said yes to let me go becuse I was shaking my hands a little bit. "She said yes she knows you, you can go." "Said principal Adam Akins." I got up but I did thank him and we shake hands he turn hand around to see my number. "Nice bracelet." " commented principal Adam Akins." "Thank you sounded uncomfortable". "Said El." When I lefted his office my hands stop shaking I go to Hopper and mine's house.it was how me and the party lefted it there was the hole. I go inside my old room and see my summer clothes in there and play with my closet. Leave my room and go hop room I never have gone in there was nothing in his room that I rember. There was a note from him before he had died "Dear El, I will be right back love, Hopper. "Well it's to late now". Said El to her self." I put the note in my pocket as a memory I leave his house I do I see a squirrel I ran out of the house. Right I was in the Forest it looked like school was over I saw mouth breather and his friend I'm hiding so they don't see me.