chapter 2

When I saw Mike someone suspiciously I turn around they were gone. "Sorry I thought I saw a dark girl looking at our Direction." "Said Mike." I knew he was talking about it was about my sister 8. What is she doing here? I don't need help. " Why don't we head to your house and not worry about it. "Said El". We went to his mom car I like to walk but it's really dark at night and mike didn't want me walk bye my self for reason I Ather grab his arms. "Where is will?". "Asked mike". "He had a big test going on he could not make it so he asked me bring his presents to him after I go back". "Said El". As soon they get to the house El and Mike had a late snack and Mike  knew the rules Sence El is sleeping basement don't stay there untile 9:00 clock at night. El and Mike said good night to eachther. When I went down stairs to the basement it gave memories. Mike gave me Shelter and food and water but it was time get ready bed and see the guys tommow. I wake up the next morning I got dress for later untile mike came down stairs waited for me. "What time are you coming for the school visit?" " asked Mike?" " Mabye when you guys have a lunch break." "Said El". Mike looked at his watch that would be at "Our lunch break would be at 11:00 clock." "Said Mike". "Can make it". "Said El". Mike had nodded he looked at the times there was still time left he asked el "What do you want to do before I go to school?" "Mabye talk but I do want to ask you a question." " said El." They sit on the couch." What about?" Asked Mike?" "What are happy Screams?" "Asked El". Mike didn't like when I ask him becuse it werided him out but he somewhat answer my question. "Um it's when a boy and a girl are in love they take eachther clothes of and do it.""Said Mike uncomfortable". "Don't you think you and I would do it some time?" "Asked El?" "Yeah but not right now." "Said Mike". Mike looked at the time on his watch "I should go but you come to the school spent time with me and max but you later tho when me and the guys want sit bye our selfs." "Said Mike". They kiss before Mike heads out the door and she lays down and reads a magazine that she got before coming to Mike house.