chapter 30

I'm still looking around and Nancy said it's time to go back to Hawkins. To save holly yes mabye to see my old papa and faces him and get holly back in Mike's and Nancy's arms. When we go I see Mike is acting werid. As soon we head back to Hawkins I see the town got worst. 

With Joyce and Karen
"What do we do now?" "Asked Karen." "Judt behide me is all and follow me." "Said Joyce." As sound we Joyce and Karen were  moving a Russian Guard came. They stay quilet. When he got closer almost finding them. Karen panic and shoot the Russian guard. "Karen well shoot anyways." "Said Joyce." "Where is the Principal?" "Asked Joyce stepping on the guard. "He is in the office try to catch Michael Wheeler." "Said the Russian guard." "Why do they want my son?" "Asked Karen." "To kill him for saving the world 3 times and saving the girl." "Said Russian guard." "Your not touch my son or the girl." "Said Karen  she shoot the Russian guard." Joyce and Karen were in shocked but they moved. Found the office the principal got Joyce and Karen tie up. Joyce whispers to Karen how they can break free they did. Joyce shot one guard, Karen the orthers they get close when joyce and Karen got to the room the principal was sitting on his desk ready to fight the moms of children. "You can beat me I don't think so." "Said principal Adam Akins." He shows Ted getting shot at his office. Karen had her gun to principal. "Why do you care you were going after billy the whole time." "Said principal Adam Akins." "It didn't mean I wanted my husband dead." "Said Karen." Joyce and Karen both pointing there guns untile more guard came in with guns. "What did you say or guy the monster didn't like?" "Asked Karen." "Heat why?" "Asked Joyce." "See that Heater over there?" "Asked Karen." They shot the guards down and Karen went to heater and one guard shot her. And host escape from the body after he felt heat coming out he dies right there. "We did it." "Said Joyce." But Karen didn't answer. She turns around and find Karen close to her death. "Oh my Karen don't leave like this Mike and Holly needs you." "Said Joyce." Take care of them if Nancy put them in foster care." "Said Karen. The world was turning back Joyce call 911.

Back to the party
We come back we see ambulance and fire trucks again we all got our the car. Joyce came to hug me and Will. They only person I see is Joyce not Mike's Mom I see Mike and Nancy waiting for her. I see the cops brought Holly into Mike hands they are confused what is going on. Untile the cops to Mike and Nancy direction. Mike begins to cry and Nancy.

1 year later
I learn why Mike was crying he lost both of his parents. They remodel the basement. But Nancy wanted Mike and holly to move with her they packed together the party helped. I found I was pregnant and max to we took a pregnancy test before we head to Mike house. I go to Mike's room  so I can tell him he got a box out that looked like it was a gift for me but never gave it to me. " hey Mike do you still need help?" "Asked El." "Not ready I got everything I just taking a little break." "Said Mike." I could not tell him we go outside and help Nancy. Max looked at me to see if I told Mike I did a no sign. Later when they were packed up I felt a hand grab me and took me to Forest I cried on his chest becuase I know the least time I see him I have to tell him. "Mike I have to tell you something." "Said El." "Sure go ahead." "Said Mike." "Rember we did happy scarms." "Said El." "Yeah." "Said Mike." "I'm pregnant." Mike was in shock he told me he be there for me and we tell Nancy and Joyce. Nancy call Mike he gave me the least kiss. They leave the forest. We gave eachther hug and he whisper in my ear. "We worked this out." "Said Mike." I whisper back. "Okay." "Said El." Mike gave the party a hug and we saw moved away. Mike in future he got married to El Hopper was save bye the party. Mike had a son. Max had Will's it was a girl. She was married Lucas. Dustin got married to susie. Will didn't date anyone just took care of his little girl.

The end