chapter 10

When I looked at the principal he was at someone for stepping on his foot. He even turn red me and mike stood there if something was going to happen who knows if I had my powers back. When the principal looked our way he stoped what he was doing and walk away I let out breath becuse I know he is anther host from the upside down. When I lefted the school. I go a close gas station and get my self some egos and one bottle of milk I pay for it for my allowance from Joyce. I go home eat egos and drink my milk. I was really calm after I read my magazine I brought from home. I felt broad it was 1:00 clock. School was going to end soon. I was going to see mike few more hours. And I hear the door knob up front door open he yelled my name Mike. He change clothes and took a shower we went frist to the movies it was called Titanic. It was sad but I don't have worry I never lose Mike. Rose wanted Jack. But could not date him becuse he is not rich. It's sad fact we went to eat ice cream. "Want do you think of the movie?" "Asked Mike." "It was good and a question Mike?" "Asked El." "Yeah." "Answer Mike." "The part where Rose and Jack did is that happy scarms?" "Asked El." "Yeah that is bit they were not married so it kinda wrong people do it anyways." "Said Mike." "Mabye can try it in thanks giving if you still up to it." "Said El." "Yeah of course my mom won't be there Joyce goes our late anyways or sleeps. Or Will goes to bed early." "Said Mike." I smile sound of that he did to he blush. We lefted the ice cream shop he walkie-talkie his mom to see if she was at home. She was we went to the front door we hear them fighting again and holly is crying. Mike took my hand we went to the basement he unlocks the door. And it looks like His mom heared us. "We talk about this later becuse the kids are home and I don't want to argue about this anymore." "Said Karen." Mike's dad went upstairs. I look at his watch it about to be 9:00 clock but looks like Mike not caring about the time at this sec. "Sorry if you had to hear that." "Said Mike." "It's fine I seen it in movies to and do happy scarms to." "Said El." "Yeah that's some couples not all of them." "Said Mike." Me and Mike forgot his mom and dad were done fighting we were kissing down the basement. Then Mike saw 10:00 clock on his watch. He pull away. "Look El I'm sorry to go bed but I promise we will get to spent time together for Christmas Eve." "Said Mike." I smile the part he said his promise he never breaks it. We kiss one least time he goes up the basement.