chapter 24

We enjoyed the night untile Lucas supercom Mike. "What Lucas I'm sleeping." "Said Mike." "I'm reaching out to you becuse I found out side of Harkins it's fine but the whole town is becoming worst." "Said Lucas." "Can we talk about this in the morning?" "Asked Mike." "Fine have fun with El." "Said Lucas." "I'm not having fun I'm getting information from the upside down so I tell you all in morning." "Said Mike." It look like he took it they turn of the walkie-talkie. He went back sleep with me. Untile moring we got dress like me and Mike didn't sleep together. I give a kiss.Mike if we safe the world mabye we will be fine we can come thanks giving. "Said El." "Of course I will come." "Said Mike." Mike's mom waited outside for us we acted like nothing happen least night. We go to a gas station we wait for Ms.Wheeler. "How do we get them out of the upside down?" "Asked El." " it be simple if we have Hopper." "Said Mike." Ms. Wheeler come back she told us there is coat that she brought from home becuse the upside down is cold. When we hit to harkins we put the coats on she was not lieing we got drop off to Mike's house. "Your friends are here Mike." "Said Karen." "Thank you mom." "Said Mike." We went to basement everyone is cold Mike's basement was totally the upside down. "So what did you find." "Asked Will." "We found out that Principal is evil, he not the principal he was a school janitor. Before coming to our school. We found out one thing that stock us. You know how Joyce said Hopper is dead." "Said Mike." "Yeah." "Said the party." "Well his not he disappear somewhere and saw his picture he is alive." "Said Mike." "So what are waiting for let's beat this basted up." "Said Lucas." "Ok where is 8?" "Asked Mike." "She went back home get her group to help." "Said Max and Will together." That was werid Will and Max said together they acted werid this morning. "So who can help?" "Asked Mike." "Well the ghost." "Said Lucas." "How do you know about the ghost?" "Asked El." "Well while I was gone yersday I ran into a ghost he says he will help." "Said Lucas" "which ghost?" "Asked Mike." "Come out." "Said Lucas." Billy had come out. Max was in shocked to see Billy as a ghost. The reason Billy was here to show Mike how the principal target him and everything. I have bad feel about Mike going with the ghost. Before me and max let Billy take Mike we went to restroom. "Are you worried for Mike?" "Asked Max." "Of course." "Said El." While we were in bathroom I see Max acting werid. "What's going on Max?" "Asked El." "Least night I have to be lefted with Will at hotel you didn't stay in." "Said Max." "Okay." "Said El." "You know happy scarms mean sex right." "Said Max." "Yeah I know what that means go on." "Said El." "Me and Will slept together." "Said Max." Oh my god my own step brother and my best friend. Lucas is not going to like this.