chapter 3

Mike at his locker. " hey frong face." Mike just walk away from Troy goes to his friends. " so will didn't come for Christmas?"" Asked Dustin?" "No becuse he had big test going on." "Said Mike." They go to class and mike hate learning in school and lunch started and el came she give him the biggest hug. "Get a room." "Said Lucas." Lunch as started max wanted to El. So the boys were lefted at lunch bye them self. "So have you and El have you know?" "Asked Lucas?" "I'm not going to that subject." "Said Mike." Everyone at the table looked at Lucas werid. "What me and Max have." "Said Lucas." The boys look at the Direction of El and max laughing together. " I have not seen max laugh like that Sence billy died." "Said Dustin." "Or El either sence hopper died". "Said Mike." El and max walk in there Direction with there lunch untile El run into Stacy. "Watch it bitch." "Said Stacy." "Should we stop this becuse max can fight Stacy and get herself suspended again?". "Asked Mike." "No she got El who can defend her." "Who are you I saw you one summer ago." "Said Stacy." "El." "Said El." "Oh you the El that the boys talk about I don't see much." "Said Stacy." Mike had got up after hearing what girls were saying. El walks away becuse she didn't have her powers. "Do you want a knuckle sandwich." "Said Max." "Okay girls why don't we sit down." "Said Lucas." Mike takes El hand and there gone and Lucas grabs max and takes her Away from Stacy. When lunch ended El went to use the restroom to look in the mirror rest room with Max. Ms. Hamilton comes in bathroom and see the girls. "Should you two be in class?" "Asked Ms. Hamilton." " I be in class in sec and she just visting she leaving soon." "Said Max." Ms. Hamilton being there and she left the bathroom and the girls said bye eachther. El said bye to Mike and the party. When she was leaving the principal stop her outside. "Oh gosh this can't not be good." "Said Mike."