chapter 6

Me and Mike pull away becuse Mike's parents are fighting and yelling at eachther. "I hope we don't fight like that in future." "Said El." "We won't fight there and there but not like that." "Said Mike." Mike's mom called us for dinner it was 7:00 clock so me and Mike had only 2 hours lefted to spent time together. I am still worry about max being out there by her self with Lucas. " hey El I wrote a note to the principal that you can visit Mike all you want at school." "Said Karen." "Thank you." "Said El." "So me and the family talked Nancy would be out with Jonathan for Christmas Eve, and be here for Christmas Day. So I will take you guys to see lights with Holly. "Said Karen." "Mom mood me and El have plans and I don't to see lights anymore." "Said Mike." "I don't want you be home alone so I'm sorry your going to see the lights if like it or not." "Said Karen." "We we're not going to be home either we were going movies and rent movies for tomorrow but not going to stay home." "Said Mike." "Well sorry my decision is Final your going to see the lights." Dinner was over mike was in bad mood but with his el around not really. They kiss to forget about argument at the dinner table. Karen didn't feel comfortable them being bye there selfs in basement but Mike follow the rules on the timing. El pulls away. "Why stop kissing?" "Asked Mike." "What are lights I mean what they are but what your mom is talking that you don't want to go?" "Asked El." "They are something for Christmas that everyone go see every year me and family have gone see and nights they put together." "Said Mike." "Why you want to do good scarms?" " asked El." "Becuse my mom didn't feel comfortable me being basement and we can get in serious trouble but I will make you deal. When I go for thanks giving we can only if Joyce and will go to bed but we can't be lound tho." "Said Mike." I smile sound of that I just want to see if mike really loves me. Sometimes I question it? We went back to kisssing and he kept looking at his watch. I didn't like it but I understand. It was 9:00 we stop kissing and he gave me a quick one and went to bed.