chapter 27

We were on our own waiting for the girls get out the bathroom I see Will is acting a little weird but I try Focus on the mission. We all talk what we going to do next Lucas is setting his weapons and also I am to. Who gave me stevie bat was Nancy. Me and El we close together waiting for it and the boys are close together. "Why don't we try fire works again?" "Asked Lucas." "That won't work and we going to fight what we got." "Said Will." Untile the light went out. The monster comes out of wall we back up and Russians were again wanted to fight us. El took one down and I took one Guard down. Lucas took one down. Will hit one guard down. We go to lunch room we stay there untile the monster head our way. Anancy shot it he went away. We opening door we about to shoot it. Untile Lucas said. "What I'm sad about my break up with Max." "Said Lucas." We were mad with Lucas. We had to go becuse we knew the monster was going to come  back. Untile my arm started to hurt I could not feel my fingers. I try to move, something in side of my body moves. That monster lefted a deadly spider. I fall to the ground screaming. I take of my bandages off my arm got worse.

With the party

"Guys where is Mike?" "Asked Will." As I noticed Mike was not there I was worried I sence there was monster in his arm. Max and me went running to see where he was at. El did the same. We see Mike laying there close to his death.

With Mike

As soon as they came back to me Will and El knew what was going on. The whole party came back and my sister, and El's to. Will had asked Lucas to go with Max to get a kitchen. They did what they were told. They came back Max had grab my arm. "This is going to hurt Mike." "Said Max." They had put wooded spoon with a towel in my mouth. Becuse they knew I would scream. Max cut my skin open it did hurt I scream Alittle. The deadly spider leg was out. El got it out. When El was so close to killing it someone stepped on it. For some reason I thought it was Hopper from the dead becuse we don't know for sure if he is alive or not but it was not. "Mom." "Said Mike confuse." Everyone was in shooked she was helping but Joyce was there. "Is everyone allright?" "Asked Ms. Wheeler." "Yeah." "Said everyone." They calm down I sat with my mom. I see Will and Max fighting about something. I had a feeling mabye that's who she slept with. But wait minute Will said he didn't want to date but what if he change on that. And wanted Max this whole time and didn't tell Lucas. This is going to be bad.