chapter 19

I get of gym and go to outside with party and max untile the principal went in my Direction. "Hey you need to be in my office." "Said principal Adam Akins." It's still dark outside the only thing I see was getting dark was the bike Reck. "Oh my god." "Said Dustin." I go to his office. I go talk to the principal. "So where is your girlfriend?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." While he said that his eyes turn red like El said it was werid he was asking me. "She went back home." "Said Mike." "Becuse I saw her me yelling at a student I thought it was pretty werid can you give the phone number where I can reach them?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." I thought was werid also I get out my supercom to reach Will and El. "Hey Mike what's up." "Said Will." "It's El there?" "Asked Mike." "Yeah I'm here." "Said El." There was a release that she was okay. The principal went me out after El said I'm here. "Why didn't tell your powers were back you have to be careful?" "Asked Mike." "I just got them back today." "Said El." "She saw you guys-." "Said Will." "This morning." " El cuts him off." "Well I will talk to you when I get back home." "Said Mike." "Is there something wrong you want us to help? We know about what's going on in Indian Harkins." "Said Will." "Wait you know about the dark sky how?" "Asked Mike." "Yeah it's in the new thing." "Said El." I tell them everything I know. What was going on with principal? Why did El cut will of? I go with a lot of questions untile I see 8. She tells me that this is was the upside down. I was go inside untile I see thing in the window a reflection of billy. I drop my keys I turn around. He was gone. "What happen?" "Asked Kali?" "I saw a person who died two years ago." "Said Mike." "The reason who dies in upside down they come from the dead. They can come but for help." "Said Kali." I didn't belive what 8 was saying I got back inside and hear my sister scarming from up stairs I go upstairs grab a bat. "Stay here." "Said Mike." I go to where Nancy and holly there was nothing. "Why were you screaming?" "Asked Mike." "I saw barb she was walking in me and holly Direction." "Said Nancy." I cant believe I'm saying this but I went to my house phone called Joyce house. El picked up the phone. I told her it's a code red. "What is going on?" "Asked El." "The world is turning to the upside down your sister here with me. I saw Billy, then my sister saw Barb." "Said Mike." So El had agreed to come with Will and Joyce. Becuse what we saw was not normal. It was a Thursday the whole party was there I was waiting for El and Will. Who was here to is 8. "So dude are you putting El to bed with you?" "Asked Lucas." "This is not time to be talking about this." "Said Mike." I hear my mom she told me El and Will got here this can't be good.