chapter 16

I do my make up in the mirror. I was thinking about seeing Mike and everyone. It was Saturday I was bored worhout talking to Mike on the phone I miss him I go outside for walk. "Hey sweetie where you going?" "Asked Joyce."  "I'm going for a walk." "Said El." "We'll becareful sweetheart is going to rain." "Said Joyce." As soon as she said rain starts to come down. I watch movies in my room. The lighting was so loud. While I was on a good part the lights went out. "Man I was studying." "Said Will." I go to lights thing and fix it Joyce had taught me how fix it. They came back on it made think of that upside down I know is having the fun right now I call Max to see if there place was okay she said she lost power for a sec I asked for Lucas number to see if Mike is okay. I call Lucas house phone who picks up is Lucas like scared. "Hey lauas I know you have girl free drama but it's Mike there." Said El." "He already went to bed. "Said Lucas." "You would lie to me would you. Becuse I know he is mad at me but I really think it's important if I talk to him." "Said El." "No I'm not lieing I promise." "Said Lucas. As soon I hang up with Lucas I miss having mike in my arms. We had dinner me and will made Pasta from a box. Joyce didn't feel like cooking. "My mom is so depressed losing more Hopper." "Said Will." I don't want Joyce to find a anther man and lose them she really felt in love with Hopper. I felt sad becuse he was my adopted dad. I ate dinner went to bed before I did Mike was looking for me the walkie-talkie. "El." "Said Mike." "I'm here Mike." "Said El." "Your sister needs you help to save Hawks. "Said Mike." "Wait you know about 8?" "Asked El." "Yeah I meet 8 she seems a little scaring and her friends but I agree to help even if world is in danger." "Said Mike." "Let's just keep hoping the world get bad if it does come visit and help." "Said El." "But you don't have your powers anymore." "Said Mike." "It won't hurt and try." "Said El." We finsh talking, but didn't mean we are in our relationship yet. I wanted it but we weekend again to see Mike sort this problem out. I'm worry he will still move on to anther girl. I went to sleep I get ready to walk around with Will becuse he wanted to tell me something in Important. While we walk he starts talking. "The upside down is back and I think it's getting bad." "Said Will." "Why do you say that?" "Asked El." "I dream least night that hawks turn into the upside down. And the back of my neck is saying it really going happen." "Said Will." Oh boy this not going well as expect.