chapter 7

When I went out of the basement to get something eat my mom came. "I thought you forget the time." "Said Karen." "No i just got here good night mom." "Said Mike." Before I went to bed I thought of El when we were making out. Why did I tell her we do for thanks giving night? What she didn't like it? But all my brain did was getting to sleepy and I felt right a sleep. The next day I went to check on her she was reading her magazine I had time to stay with in the basement. As she heard the stair she put the magazine down and looked at and gave me a hug. I hug back we pull away I sat on the couch while my mom was making breakfast and might  thought we were doing something she went basement to call my name. "Yeah mom." "Said Mike." "What is going on here you going to be late school again?" "Asked Karen? Mike looked at time he still had 5 mins lefted to to with El. "Um I should go are you going to be being down here by yourself?" "Asked Mike." "Yeah." " Answers El." I can tell before I lefted she was feeling down like it making question did do something wrong? " El are you okay it's seem like I did something wrong?" "Asked Mike." Mike was putting his bagback from school while he waiting for her answer. "Yeah I'm okay. So at 11 you want to come for lunch?" "Asked El." "Yeah." I give El a quick kiss I lefted for school. I go on my bike and thought El what could be wrong but I didn't have time. I go get the party and we go school. "Tomorrow is Christmas Eve." "Said Max." "Are going to the movies with El?" "Asked Lucas." "No becuse my mom wants us to see the damn Christmas lights." "Said Mike." I saw El coming to the school something brother her and I feeling I did something.