chapter 17

When I finish I what I wanted to say to El. I turn off my superCom. Go to bed what 8 is wrong what if world is fine. Me and Lucas and Dustin wake up from the sleep over. We go get ready becuse it's Sunday we were going home becuse it's a school night. But food we ate breakfast together to get ruin of the girl drama. I do want ask max what happen with El. I can't ask El myself when we get done Lucas said meet us later we going hangout Dustin and I took a walk, I see principal Adam Adkins going to a bear shop. "Okay dude do you find that werid that the principal of school went to bear shop?" "Asked Mike." "Not if he hunting a bear." "Said Dustin." We go in side and seeing what he is bying. We see him bying guns, bear traps, everything it was creeping me out. When he was done paying he came our Direction. Oh boy this can't be good. "Hello boys we have class to start." "Said principal Adam Adkins." "Um it's the weekend school starts tomorrow." "Said Mike." "Oh my mistake Michael. He looks at Dustin, you are?" "Said principal Adam Adkins." "Dustin." "Said Dustin suspiciously." "Oh right well boys I need to go see there's bear in your school so I have to see where it go. Bye boys." "Said principal Adam Akins." He leave Dustin and I saw what 8 was talking about he might be the new host. I told Dustin there is new 11 out there she took be right about host and world being in danger." "Said Mike." "You never told us?" "Asked Dustin." "This was new I didn't belive it was happening." "Asked Mike." "If there is anther 11 out there where is she?" "Asked Dustin." "I don't know but now I do want her around just in case." "Said Mike." I go home and Dustin to before I drove my bike cross from Max's house. Max sees me skates to me. "Mike wait I need to tell you something." "Said Max." I stop riding my bike and we go on side walk becuse road it's dangerous to be on. "Yeah Max." "Said Mike." "Um are you okay with El?" "Asked Max." "Why are you asking?" "Said Mike." "Becuse she told me why she is acting werid." "Said Max." "You know?" "Asked Mike." "Yeah the reason you mom stop her where Will use to live and drive her to the bus station. And t-told her to stay away from you." "Said Max." "Wait what." "Said Mike." "You didn't hear it from me." "Said Max." She skates home I go home becuse I don't believe what is coming out Max's mouth. I go home I do get mad I see my mom cooking lunch asked how I am doing. "I'm okay." "Said Mike." "El called on Friday." "Said Mike's mom." "Why allready talk I'm going upstairs." "Said Mike." I go upstairs before she was about to say anther word. It was still 5 clock in afternoon I slept the whole day and night. I woke up for school for reason it's still dark outside like 5:00 clock in moring it's 6:30 it just be Alittle light. I go down stairs get my book bag my mom gives me breakfast I still mad but I'm Alittle worry we having bad weathers here when I go out side I see the sky dark. And lighting my mom saw it to. "What the hell is that?" "Asked Karen." I go meet up my friends Dustin was little freaked out and Max was to like if we were having a tornado. I can't belive I was to. Lacuas was freaking out to. I see 8 in the corner hiding she pointing at the sky telling me we are in danger.