chapter 29

I couldn't belive Hopper is been alive but I understand can't call el to let her know becuse that's not safe. We leave Hopper's and El cabin. I see Troy ana his stupid friends. We keep walking. "Hey frong face the principal wants you becuse he found out you cost of this." "Said Troy." "How is the cost of a world turning dark?" "Asked Lucas." "He told us now hand him over or else." "Said Troy." "Or else what?" "Asked El." Troy had grab me I knew what the principal wanted me for to kill me. "Sorry Troy." "Said Mike." I punch Troy in face one day he was looking for that. He let go of me I ran straight to Nancy's car. His friends were after me as well. "START THE CAR NANCY." "Yelled everyone." She was able to move. My mom and Joyce wanted to head back to our old school and us to keep going. "Where is holly right now?" "Asked Mike." "She is with you dad." "Said Karen." They made it to the middle school me and everyone said bye to my mom and Ms. Byers. We leave the town as soon as that happen we see my dad work with fire trucks and ambulance. Everyone made it but I don't see my dad. Nancy got out of the car. So did I to see what is going on. We ran tho the crown and see someone laying there close to his death we see my dad. "Back up kids." "Said the cops." "That's our dad." "Said Mike." "Dad who did this to you?" "Asked Mike." "A old man...." he got cut of becuse he die right there. The cops had to to say how he did was getting shot. "Where is our little sister?" "Asked Nancy." "What little sister?" "Asked the cops." When my dad said a old man I knew where holly was but we had to leave the town my mom and me and Nancy can find her alive. Told the cops that will be back we lefted Hawkins Indiana. We went to to thrift store. Max of curse thow the rock and broke the windows. We got new clothes I even got a new coat we let the girls go frist I'm fitting room to put on there clothes.El let me go frist I took of my bloody coat and put a different one my arm didn't have anymore cuts like it was healing already. I let Dustin go next he was already complaining that Max let Lucas go next. When I stand to anther side I hear Max and Will talking. "Look what happen to you and I the other day was not supposed to happen." "Said Will." "Do you think I don't know that." "Said Max." "Did you dump Lucas becuse what had happen?" "Asked Will." "No he was saying bad things about Billy, I know Billy is dead but he would cost any Harm to Mike. Even if he didn't like me or the group." "Said Max." "One thing are pregnant?" "Asked Will." This is a stock what I'm hearing my best friend having sex with Max this is not good thing. She pregnant I almost say out lound.