chapter 23

I didn't want kiss El becuse I would gone far I know she will not like it. I'm more scared might use her powers on me. I stop kissing her. "If I hurt you have to tell to stop." "Said Mike." "No I tonight to be special." "Said El." We start making out again. She took of my shirt she give me that was Hopper's old shirt, I take off her shirt, she takes of my sweat pants, I take of her pajama shorts, she takes my off my boxers, I take of her underwear. She goes up on me touches my face. Before we went far. "El are you sure you want to do this?" "Mike asked." "Yes Mike." "Said El." I kiss her again. I put my thing in her it look it did hurt. I was going to stop. But put her arms behind my back as warning to not to stop I didn't.

Back to Harkins
"Why did Mike go on that trip with El and not take us?" "Asked lauas." "Mabye becuse they trying to finger out what is going on with the world." "Said Max." "Okay I'm going to finger out to outside of harkins you stay with Will." "Said Lucas." "Why I have to stay with Will?" "Said Max." "He can Sence what's wrong with the world and Mike is not answering his supercom." "Said Lucas." Max didnt like the ideal of staying with Will but they were just friends. Max drove to Will Hotel room with El she never stayed in. Lucas had told Will he is leaving Max just in case he can give her information about what was going on. He kiss max on cheek and lefted. "Now what?" "Asked Will." "You don't have nothing going on do you?" "Asked Max." "No not really." "Said Will." It was about be 9 clock. Max waiter to go shower and sleep. Will let her shower and gave her a shirt that was his a pajama shorts El lefted. I look my self in mirror like I look pale becuse of the world. I come out I see Will watching tv they watch a movie together. Mr. Holland's Opus. It went on commercial we talk for little bit to see if he sees something from the upside down. "No you know I feel like Lucas just want to fight with Mike and find him  Jonathan never gave him the Direction to the guy house. That was Nancy and I want give Mike and El there space and fix the problem out." "Said Will." "I get it that." "Said Max." I sit on the bed with with him. I got lost in his eyes. I can see he is doing the same thing. We kiss. I'm letting him do this it's night stand. We end up doing happy scarms.

With Mike and El
Once it was over I see El cute smile. She puts her head on me. I miss her so damn much when she moved. Came back here. I never want to let her go we went back to sleep untile Lucas supercom me.