chapter 18

I wake up I hear the news on the tv Joyce, will are watching soap operas that I use to watch with Hopper but it got interrupted with news in Indiana Harkins. I get up to see what is wrong. "Here is Latest news the sky is dark it is thunder storming we don't if a tornado is going to drop down." "Said the news guy." We see everyone in shock I see the trees turning black I said that's not a tornado or ever it is called. "I know it the upside down that is going." "Said Will." "Why don't we all come back to harkins and save the world again?" "Asked Joyce." We going back to harkins we like it or not. I went to see if my powers were back see a blind fold I use to wear that was hop sock. I put it over my face to see if it worked. It did I see dark I see everyone freaking out. I see Mike confused what is going on. I touch his face he was going walkie-talkie me and Will but they had school he rode his bike. I sat down and cried Joyce came in see what was wrong I told her I got my powers back miss seeing Mike she told me to give him whatever he is mad about. "It's my fault why he is mad at me." "Said El while sobbing." "Why is he mad at you?" "Asked Joyce." "His mom had to stop me at your old Area and talk to me if I don't stop kissing mike I band from seeing him." "Said El sobbing." Joyce give me a big hug untile Will came in asked what was going on? Joyce tells him to just to the living room and see what else going on. While I'm calm Joyce had told me I can talk to Mike untile Ms. Wheeler comes down I told Will I just found out my powers are back. "Well use them to see what is going on." "Said Will." "Who frist?" "Asked El." "Try the party frist." "Said Will." I put my blind fold on. I see mike it look like gym looker room I saw Mike And the Boys changing. I took it off very quick. "What did you see?" "Asked Will. "I'm saw them not having there clothes on." " answered El." "Okay sorry about that I didn't they were gym. See about the host you said can up to this?" "Asked Will." I put my blind fold back on see the darkness and see the principal leaving school with bear equipment. "See the principal who has bear equipment." "Said El." "That didn't seem normal." "Said Will." As soon he was about to leave a kid crush to his car that was like younger then Mike. The principal was fighting with him I walk closer the crash didn't seem bad at all. When I was about to leave. "Hey missying where are you going?" "Asked principal Adam Akins." I see who is talking to he was walking my Direction I realize I was the missy he was talking about I took my blind fold off. "What was he naked to?" "Asked Will." "No he saw me.