chapter 25

The girls come out of restroom. El had told billy to make sure I'm safe. "I will." "Said Billy." Billy has took me to crack house that his wife was drug dealer. He was nothing he loved his wife. When billy change it to his wife had die from drugs he was sad moved out of Chicago. End up moving to Indiana Hawkins. He started life over. Billy change it to when he was doing a application to be a school janitor. When he got hired to be the school janitor. It look like it was the wife mom called to say he was wife killer. He didn't it. "I make sure I take you to court and I'm not guilty." "Principal Adam Akins said." Billy change it the day he turn he was working in our old school Hawkins middle school. Something came out red and black he thought it was odd. He went inside the new monster grab him I wish I could save him even if I didn't know him. We are in dark where the principal was sitting in his house. I go over to see if he was himself. "If this really you I can save you." "Said Mike." "MIKE NO." "Yell Billy." As soon he yell that he turn back to my house. "Billy I was just trying to help." "Said Mike." But he realize the room was quiet 11 and the party or Billy were not there. "GUYS." "Yell Mike." "They cant hear you." "Said principal Adam Akins." When he said that coming from my basement down and coming down say that I freaked out. I'm putting my hands in my ears to see if I get sent back. Or my friends will come back. "The reason your the target this time you always save 11 or the day. So I kill you frist becuse then I kill 11 sec and all your friends." "Said Principal Adam Akins." I landed on floor cover my ears like I did when El disappear. It looks like I'm back to my real world my friends went up to me and Billy. I realize I'm back to my real home and my friends El was the frist one to go to me to calm me and I give her a hug to see if it's her. Everything calms down. My mom had came to tell she is going out carry holly. It was better so she holly will be more safe then I am. She was gone. I tell the party we have to go right now. They seem to listen. We so close to leaving until we hear the noise coming from my house. We were at the basement door to lead to outside. It broke my bathroom first with his arm, I saw monster it was like the monster try to kill Will. I even grab my bat right away El comes in side hurt it with her powers. It was little rusty but she still hurt it. It broke my wall from the couch. Become a man instand telling him he did it. He hit his ax on the monster he roar becuse it hurt I got my bat to hit. He got my bat and anther hand got my arm. Bite me. El use her powers to hurt it he die for five secs me and El past out. Max got El from the ground and Lucas who got me was Billy. They ran out of the house.