chapter 20

As soon me and Will get to Mike house it looked like she let me in with Will. The kitchen counter turning black. She leads me and Will to basement. When we go I see my sister turn in visible I go down stairs like nothing. Mike mom asked we all wanted cookies we said no. She lefted but I can tell she didn't want me and Mike bye our selfs. Mike had saw his coffee table turn into black. "Okay that was werid and what's this worm thing?" "Asked Lucas." "Don't touch it." "Said Will." Max had scream becuse the worm got on her. "Ok how we turn our world back?" "Asked Mike." "You can't." "Said a person." We are turn we heared the voice I saw Mike got a bat. "You not going to help Lucas?" "Asked Mike." "No im good." "Said Lucas." "I help." "Said El." Mike didn't seem happy about it but we walk together outside to see what it is and person grab me and him bye the mouths. Untile they dragon us outside it was not a person. It was a ghost. It was billy. Mike didn't fight so hard either did I we freak out to see billy alive. "How are you alive?" "Asked Mike." "I'm dead I just don't want my sister find out she talk to me." "Said Billy." "Why are you here?" "Asked Mike." "Well your right the principal is evil and the world is turning to the upside down. The principal is not after El this time." "Said Billy." "Who is after this time?" "Asked El." "This time he is after Mike I been scarming your guys name since the principal reroll your school." "Said Billy." "So what your saying the principal is not after my friends just me." "Said Mike." "Yes and barb is been trying to reach out to Nancy to get you safely but she scared barb away." "Said Billy." "What if you're wrong." "Said Mike ." "He's not." "Said barb." This my frist time seeing barb she was outcast and didn't want fit in stevie world. "So who really saw you coming?" "Asked Mike." "Yes to worn you and we need help?" "Asked billy." "We need you to find our bodies and make sure it's out of the upside down." "Said Billy." "Wait so you guys are still suck in the upside down?" "Asked El." "Yes we are and who are you I never you before?" "Asked Bob." Mike introduce me to the two people never meet who die. I was shocked that the principal wanted Mike this whole time we never listening to the dead. We were told that we never speak of talking to them we went back like nothing. "It was a False alarm." "Said El." We went to Max house to see if she can get something in Billy's room. She didn't find it she went to the Kitchen when we were busy talking she drop a plate and it shutters. We go running in kitchen she is scared to death she saw Billy.