chapter 28

As soon I sat with Joyce so I can give Mike and his mom there space. I see Will and Max fighting I guess about the pregnancy or about the sleeping together or both. "Ok so you all been fighting monsters this whole time?" "Asked Ms. Wheeler." "Yes mom since Will been missing." "Said Mike." "Well having a deadly spider in your body was kinda Billy's fault." "Said Lucas." "No it was mine becuse Billy didn't want me to talk to principal who is now host." "Said Mike." "What's the host?" "Asked Karen." "It's where the monster goes inside someone body. It went to Will's body, then Billy's. Now it's in principal's body." "Said Mike." "So what is he saying about billy I don't understand if he die." "Said Karen." "He is a ghost." "Said Mike." "Wait minute so we have ghost now you talking to them?" "Asked Joyce." "Yes but it's becuse our world is turning to the upside down." "Said Mike." "What about Hopper?" "Asked Joyce." "Where would season Hopper be at?" "Asked Lucas." "Our house." "Said El." "He not there he is alive." "Said bob." "Bob." "Said Joyce." "He is in Russian." "Said barb." "Oh my god." "Said Nancy." " first you have to get read of the monster and save the principal. And worry about Hopper later." "Said Billy." For some reason Mike's mom was happy to see billy. We all got up Mike put on his bloody coat on. "Your so nasty you have blood everywhere you going to wear the coat." "Said Lucas." "I don't have Choice I don't have coat and the upside is here we got to go." "Said Mike." They drive Straight to Hopper's and El's old Cabin. I try to open the door with my power but it look like powers either going away again. Or they really locked the door. As that happen Max got a rock and thow it to the window it broke. " Max they going to arrest you do something like that." "Said Lucas." "Well world is danger anyways." "Said Max." "Will do you can Tho the window and see to open the door?" "Asked El." "I can try." "Said Will." Will goes tho the window and open la the door. We go inside everything was not there of hoppers or mine but I did go his room and see he will come out talk to me. I see one thing the remodeled people didn't get hops name tag. I grab a fabric that was in my pocket. I put it on to see if he dead or alive. I see men cleaning out the snow I walk around to see if I found him. When I see man stop working to take of the hat I see hop. I start crying. "Hopper." "Said El." He didn't hear me he goes back to work. I take my blind fold off and go everyone hop he not dead. Everyone was in shocked like I was. "Did he talk to you?" "Asked Joyce about tear up." "No he could not hear me." "Said El in sad way."