7

{trigger warning - sexual harassment}

A few weeks had passed since your first day; one that you'd certainly never forget that's for sure. So far the work had been quite straightforward, organising meetings with Harry's artists, running out to grab lunch when he was so busy he forgot to eat, and creating a much more efficient system for tracking his busy schedule which he was very grateful for.

"Wow, that looks great Cecelia," he hummed his praise to you regularly, always with a glint in his eye that caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach - as much as you tried to ignore them.

After the mortifying conversation about your panties, Harry's flirty tendencies had subsided partially; he was very subtle - you had to give him that. Most of the time it was the way he would stand very close to you if you were showing him something on the computer, for example, and slightly brush his hand over your arm, or bump his knee with yours when he invited you to have lunch with him on the comfy orange sofa in his office. But what really got your thighs clenching and heart pounding was the way he looked at you.

Harry particularly loved how you would knock lightly on his door before bursting in regardless, phone clutched to your ear in one hand, brown paper bag filled with your lunches in the other, cheeks flushed from the January chill and a bossy tone laced through your voice. As you approached his desk he would always stop what he was doing and just lazily trail his eyes from you black heeled feet (he had had some dirty thoughts about fucking you in nothing but those) all the way up to your hair tied up in a bouncy ponytail (he had also had some dirty thoughts about how you would tie your hair up just like that while on your knees behind his desk sucking his dick).

Ultimately, you were driving him slightly crazy.

Little did he know, you felt the same. Seeing him approach your desk every morning in countless perfect fitting suits always started your morning off right. Most of the time he didn't opt for a tie; which was fine by you as the few buttons that had been neglected from being done up allowed you to get a glimpse of the tattoos you had run your tongue over so many weeks ago (and had thought about doing again countless times). But, this being said, on the odd occasion that he would wear a tie, it definitely made your abdomen tighten in desire (you had had some dirty thoughts about him tying your wrists together with said ties while he fucked you).

Ultimately, he was driving you slightly crazy.

However, even though you could both feel the insurmountable sexual tension buzzing between the pair of you, it was never acted on and your relationship continued to develop just as friends; the job was always easier on both parts when you genuinely liked each other.

Yesterday, Harry had asked you to join an important meeting you had scheduled for today - it was with some of the investors and shareholders of the company. Even though Eroda Music was Harry's idea, he couldn't have developed the business without some connections in higher places and keeping them happy was important.

Of course, you agreed. All you needed to do was just take some notes and maybe run through a some of the administration side of things if asked, easy right?

Smoothing your blue dress down, you tapped lightly on the door of Harry's office. Opening it and peeking your head around the door before stepping inside you asked, "Ready to go Harry?"

He put his pen down and rose, "Yeah lemme just grab..." he trailed off as he finally looked up at you. His mouth parted and eyes widened slightly as he took in your outfit; the way the tight material meant your curves were shown off flawlessly, the slight gap in the dress by your bust showed the tiniest bit of pushed up cleavage - it was so subtly sexy that Harry thanked the placement of his computer as it covered the now slight bulge in his grey dress pants.