32

You both just stared at each other for a long moment, blinking in surprise that you'd both had the same intention to come and see the other.

"Harry...I was just coming to see you," you mentally facepalmed instantly at your words, at how silly and formal they sounded for some reason.

"Oh, um, me too..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"What did you need?" You tried to keep your voice level, to mask the nerves building at his troubled demeanour.

"Cecelia I...I need to try and be honest with you, and honesty means telling you the truth."

His eyes were wild and restless as he spoke, and you were just glad you could hear him over the pounding of your heart as you stared back with equally as wide eyes.

"I feel like we're a thousand miles away from where we started, and I know this is coming out of nowhere but I guess we just lost our focus, I don't know," he was rambling now, "but with all these comments today I just can't hold it in any more, I -"

"I love you Harry."

You finished the sentence for him and instantly your heart felt weightless in your chest, your mind breathed a sigh of relief; you'd finally said those three words that has been clinging to you for months and now it was just the hope that Harry was about to say them too that was left.

Harry stared at you in utter shock, green eyes wide as saucers, pink lips parted in shock. Then he let out a softly sighed chuckle of relief as the biggest smile overtook his features.

And then you were smiling too, tears swimming in your eyes as Harry took two big steps and slammed the door behind him with his foot and grabbed your cheeks and pressed his mouth to yours in a kiss that had definitely been a long time coming.

You dropped his jacket and grabbed the unbuttoned lapels of his black shirt and pulled him even closer to you as your lips moved together effortlessly, desperately trying to make up for lost time. Harry wrapped his arms tightly around your waist then, one had on your upper back and the other low on your spine, pulling you so close to him you felt like one person.

He pulled away breathlessly then, that blissful, delighted smile still on his face, "I love you Cecelia, always have, always will."

And with those simple words your life stitched itself back together; the months of heartbreak and despair faded away into nothing, sleepless nights and tears suddenly lost any significance, because you loved Harry, and he loved you. Nothing else mattered.

You mirrored his expression as a tear of happiness slide down your cheek and Harry quickly kissed it away, but not before you'd noticed the glossiness in his own emerald eyes.

"God, you've no idea how long I've wanted to say that," Harry said, relief evident in his tone, and you knew he'd felt all the same feelings you had at finally exchanging those words.

"How about you show me instead?" You whispered in a sultry tone. It was as though the temperature suddenly dropped in the room at your words, as Harry caught on to what you were suggesting.

Instantly, his mouth quirked up in a smirk and his eyes darkened with lust, "Oh I will, wanted to take this dress off you the moment I saw it."

You gasped at his dirty words which was quickly swallowed by his lips as he kissed you again with such fever you stumbled back slightly. He used this to lead you towards the closest wall space, and pushed you up against it, pinning your hips there with his own. You could already feel how hard he was through the fabric that separated you, and you couldn't help the whimper that escaped your lips.